• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy No Mortals - An over-the-top, sci-fi/fantasy RP

So to everyone, here are the main things your character should be trying to do so we can get the tournament started

1. Get into a spar with someone, unless you have read multiple fights and are confident in your knowledge of the combat system.

@Wyatt

2. Make sure that you'll be able to remain active to complete any matches your character will be involved in.

@TheGodSnake

3. Enter your private quarters and confirm your entry through your personal monitor that is there specifically for entries.

@Lana Valentine @Whale @Seraph Darkfire @Sputnik

Let me know if you have any questions, and when everyone or at least 8-10 people have done these things, we'll be able to start the tournament.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hah, well Nova won't be sparring for a bit, until she recovers. But I could definitely help out if you wanted to pick another active member to spar with. @Wyatt

Haha what if I set up an extra tab on the spin-off for shipping rp?

@Seraph Darkfire has a point, but @Rurnur 's question is a valid one. It depends on the parents, I think. If one's a mortal and one's an immortal, they'd have a demigod child, like in the PJO series. If they're both Immortals, perhaps there just can't possibly be a child.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back