• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy No Mortals - An over-the-top, sci-fi/fantasy RP

Alright, I was just sortof relying on Chive, we literally have no other evil characters at this point, if Chive is going to be good

Oh, no he won't be good. He'll still be evil, but it'll be like Nova has kind of like a fallen angel guardian. As far as all the other characters are concerned, he could kill them all.

No, he'll be going Demon. There's probably going to be a whole dramatic heartbreaking scene as Nova feels betrayed because he chose the lust of demonic power of her and such

Nova? No, she's not. She hates Chive with every fiber of her being. I'm falling in love with this shipping.

Splat said:
No, he'll be going Demon. There's probably going to be a whole dramatic heartbreaking scene as Nova feels betrayed because he chose the lust of demonic power of her and such
My heart

Ships like this are why I wanted to make the au thread, so we could rp ships if we wanted to.

@Rurnur WHY

I want this ship to sail... but rules...

@Splat you should probably sleep, unless you decided not to sleep, in which case you shouldn't sleep.

@Rurnur I'm on the west coast of America, so it's about 3 am here

@Rurnur would it be okay if Leon could go into an enraged state where his accuracy and endurance is decreased but his strength is increased? (It would be a one for one exchange)

Last edited by a moderator:
@Rurnur @Noivian

Hey @Splat We're Texas buddies :3

Sorry I have been absent I've got pretty busy for a bit there. I was gone for a half a day and look what happened! :P

I was thinking of playing Mandara as more good, but I could change her around to be more evil so we have some more evil characters. She wouldn't be totally evil just kind of a purveyor of chaos. She's heading up to the rooms right now so who knows maybe she could meet Chive?

Last edited by a moderator:
@Wyatt Well @Noivian came up with the idea that you could exchange energy to temporarily increase one of your stats, so you can use that instead, e.g -10 energy to increase a stat by 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back