• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy No Mortals - An over-the-top, sci-fi/fantasy RP

Doesn't this just change your argument from "It was impossible for me to roll higher than 2" to "It was impossible for me to roll higher than 12" ?

I feel like that is actually making it harder. Also it is not an instant win!

You have two strength I have three,

We both roll 1's you win

We both roll 2's you win

I roll a 1 you get a 2 you win

So if you roll a 2, your perfect roll. I have to roll a 3, my perfect roll to beat you. I only have a 1 point buffer between your perfect and my perfect.

With each having multiple dice, you role a perfect role two six's I have a six point buffer to beat you!

No because the faces are the same and not that I lack the capability to have the same number as her.

Right now if anyone has a higher stat than someone else and they reach that higher number by they win. But, if it was settled by amount of die thrown it is pure luck and therefore not able to be debated over all

It's not an instant win just because of a higher stat.

Also Nova uses a gun, and can fire more than once per post, so..

Remember the first time you attacked me! I had 3 defense you had 1 strength we both rolled 1 and you hit me! This is also pure chance!

Last edited by a moderator:
If we both rolled multiple six sided die like you said you still wouldn't be able to reach my highest number! Your highest would be 12 and mine would be 18 it actually makes it way way easier for me to beat you!

Actually, throwing as many die as there is stat points makes it more likely that the person with the lesser stat will loose the roll.

Yeah but, think of the ton of other examples. I'm just trying to leave it up to pure chance on an equal field that's all. >_> But, I'll just shut up until all y'all notice this issue because I already know it'll become one eventually

wait @Noivian you rolled accuracy you would have to role strength since she is blocking

edit- sorry I meant strength not damage

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, Nova only has 1 strength, so each attack deals 10 damage.

I rolled four die with two faces though... I assume my last 2 die of the four are for Noivian as she went second in the attacking bits...

If the last two numbers are for Nova's attack, then the block worked against Nova.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back