• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy No Mortals - An over-the-top, sci-fi/fantasy RP

Just thought I'd announce that @enoc010201 will be using a damage over time ability, it has reduced damage but also lowers the enemy's stats over time (the stats will be restored after the battle). I was thinking that it could do 5 damage per strength point instead of 10, and depending on how much damage he deals, the opponent's stats will lower. Maybe with every 10 points of damage? Or after a certain amount of successful hits? The opponent's highest stat will drop by 1, it's an experimental power, so it's open for discussion on making it more balanced and fair

Last edited by a moderator:
I think we will have to do some experimentation with play and such against them so we can figure out if it is balanced or not.

One thing we could think about is using our endurance stat to combat a DOT some how if it seems to get too overpowered. Is there a way to block the poisoning before you get it or are you just stuck with it as soon as you start?

I was either thinking that it'd go by attacks, like 2 successful hits = 1 stat lowered or something like that, or if you lower your opponent's health by 15, 25% or something, then the DOT effect would kick in until the end of the battle

what might be interesting is using the endurance stat, like if you have 1 endurance it takes 10 damage to get infected, 2 it takes 20 and 3 it takes 30. Or we could do it like the defense and go by 5's instead but probably max out at around 50.

Also we have some sad news today everyone, @FlaxFlame 's character Xena, the Sound Immortal, is now available to anyone wishing to take on a second character, if nobody is willing to take her on full time then you're free to play as her until her death at the hands of whoever has the most compelling means of doing so

@Rurnur that sounded really sinister "until her death at the hands of whoever has the most compelling means of doing so." I could try taking her on?

@Lana Valentine I think we are waiting on your counter attack, just reply whenever you are able ^.^

Yeah, guys, due to time differences, I'll be pretty inactive here until further notice. It was great knowing everyone, but real life comes first, unfortunately. Please feel free to have Xena until whenever.

Bye, and hope to see you guys soon!

Yeah I would like to try it, if I end up not being able to keep up I might have to give her up though... Controlling light and sound we could make an interesting team.

@Lana Valentine 36 damage plus whatever damage from before, I think it was 18?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back