• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy No Mortals - An over-the-top, sci-fi/fantasy RP

@Sputnik @Lana Valentine

So, given that how much damage done equals how much energy expended, each attack cannot be 40 damage. At the most, each attack can do 7 damage, meaning that you would have expended 42 energy in the process of attacking as 6 times 7 is 42.

How about we reset the battle to before Lana rolled her 6 dice, and allow her to figure out how much damage she actually wants to do

[QUOTE="Lana Valentine]I am just lost... But I will use sixty energy, ten damage per shot...

[/QUOTE]
You don't have sixty energy to use.

So Lana is attacking Mandara and Nova, three attacks each.

Nova is going to attempt to dodge and Mandara is going to attempt to block

so @Lana Valentine You need to role 3, 4 sided die as strength (your first role was accuracy not strength) to break Mandara's block and then 3, 3 sided die as accuracy against Nova's dodge.

Does that make sense?

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay, so. I was at 90 health, regenerated 5 because endurance, then took 10 damage, which was reduced by 5% because of defense. I took 9.5 damage, but we're going to round it up to 10 still. That puts me at 85 health.

On a side note, I thought ties went to whoever had the higher stat?

Last edited by a moderator:
@Rurnur I recall the rule being in case of a tie, the person with the higher stat gets it, and in case of a tie in stats, there's a re-roll.

No one would be completely invincible. If there's a reroll, then there's a chance the person with a high stat rolls low and a lower stat can roll high. It's not invincibility.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back