• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy No Mortals - An over-the-top, sci-fi/fantasy RP

Just thought I'd let everyone know that you can ask me if you'd like to change your stats before the tournament, also i'm hoping we can get @enoc010201 and @Embaga Elder in a spar with someone soon, just to make sure everyone knows the combat system before the tournament begins (:

I think @enoc010201 's form still states that their character is mortal, on the combat stats page... Should probably change that.

@Lana Valentine You start with 10 and you get 1 extra point for every 25 exp you gain

@Noivian You mean when it says "other mortal opponents"? I guess that was just a typo. Cause there's no mortals in here am I right? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I pretty much see how it works but I just wanna know how this dice roll works. Do I have to use my laptop to use it or can I use my phone. @Rurnur @anyone else

@Rurnur @Lana Valentine

I feel like it is unfair to change around your points in the middle of a fight, you should be kinda stuck with the ones you started with and get more by training instead of just switching them around to suit your needs >.<

I'm sorry but this is just a bit of an exception @Sputnik Lana was confused about her powers and I just explained it to her, so I think it's fair to let her change seeing as this is just practice, not just so she can break through your shield >_>

Obviously once the tournament starts, stats would be locked in. That's why we should all be practicing sparing, to see if the point arrangement is one we like or not.

@Sputnik

Yeah, but I literally can't do jack to you... Basically you just shield everytime and my attacks fizz out.... You didn't even let me roll the previous moment >_>

Users who are viewing this thread

Back