• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy No Mortals - An over-the-top, sci-fi/fantasy RP

18 I believe cause I attacked for 20 and you resisted by 2 correct? But then you should get 10 back for having an endurance of 2? But I am not sure if that is next post or the post after next.

@Lana Valentine Oh you edited the post before your last one, I see it now. I am going to try and block it again give me a second to post. Since Lana's strength is 1 do we have to role or can we just kinda skip that.

@Noivian are you here? Maybe you can prepare a counter attack or something?

Yes please, take the hit, do your counterattack and roll for your attack (: in a new post, not edited into your old ones

So I am thinking about joining, I was thinking of having his energy being death (it would slowly effect people around him killing them, and I was wanting a sort of necromancy. Might have more but this is what I have so far) is there any thing you want me to do that hasn't been done and is that energy okay?

Hey there, sorry we already have "flesh" which is similar to necromancy, and "death" doesn't mesh with the other abilities, you must be able to produce and manipulate something physical, did you have another ability in mind that fits with this RP?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back