• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy No Mortals - An over-the-top, sci-fi/fantasy RP

They are Immortals, incapable of being damaged. Only the energy of an immortal could harm them and only their souls are damaged. It is even in the Overview.

[QUOTE="Seraph Darkfire]And those Immortals can only be killed by destroying their souls. A virus and bacteria would do jack squat.

[/QUOTE]
Not if it was built to kill an immortal!

The bodies don't matter. The bacteria can attack their bodies all they want. It's the soul that needs to be damaged.

You know what, let's give the final decision to @Rurnur. If it's okay to have an immortal-destroying virus, it is. If it's not, it's not.

How's that sound?

Hmm wait so there's no energy limit on sparring, since they're not imbuing their attacks with their energy.

@Splat She attacked with three different attacks. They're not all going to hit, or follow the same path.

I've been in communication with Rurnur, and he said it was okay for my kind of weapon to attack more than once in a post. As long as @Seraph Darkfire is okay with rolling three times in one post...

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually, considering that he only has one point in defense, I don't think he should have to roll. He'll only end up with one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back