• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy No Mortals - An over-the-top, sci-fi/fantasy RP

Do be mindful that if you choose Virus, none of the Immortals can actually be physically harmed or made sick.

Also @Rurnur I'm thinking that this will make a good Armor Form for Azara.

tumblr_m7jx2wwCOL1rrhwo6o1_1280.jpg

I thought I wouldn't be on either :U turns out I had to reschedule, so... I should be free the rest of the day.

Yeah, even though Immortals take humanoid forms, they're not harmed by things a human would be harmed by. I don't know if spirits could get sick, though that would be a pretty cool power. That's a good question to take up with @Rurnur

Well, it seems to me that Virus (Or even bacteria) would be a more defensive ability when dealing with Immortals. Most of their abilities are very physical in nature. One could create airborne viruses (or bacteria) that consume electricity, fire, water, dissolution of plants, or even to decay flesh.

On a side note, I'm thinking of making a second immortal, perhaps using light. And of course to make a pun, said immortal would look like Light Yagami.

[QUOTE="Seraph Darkfire]Well, it seems to me that Virus (Or even bacteria) would be a more defensive ability when dealing with Immortals. Most of their abilities are very physical in nature. One could create airborne viruses (or bacteria) that consume electricity, fire, water, dissolution of plants, or even to decay flesh.

[/QUOTE]
If that is possible, then making a bacteria capable of harming immortals in with the realm of possibility. Virus too.

It isn't that simple. I won't claim to know everything about the immortals, but it seems that they are unchanging, whereas everything else is in a constant state of change. Their abilities are vulnerable, but not themselves. A virus attacking them directly wouldn't work, and I don't think there is a spiritual virus, unless you consider hazardous memetics.

@FlaxFlame However, a virus could be used to manipulate the air into bending and refracting light, even redirecting other abilities back at their users.

I am still trying to think of a power if any one wants to help. I was thinking something with animals but I wasn't sure.

Seriously, a Star could go supernova and an Immortal wouldn't be harmed, unless that supernova was a direct relation to another Immortal's powers. Such as Nova absorbing a Star's power and then causing a Supernova :P

I think even a black hole wouldn't be capable of killing an Immortal naturally.

FlaxFlame said:
@DaManofWar hmm... what exactly are you trying to do? I'm curious.
Bacteria is able to adapt. It can become immune to stuff that kills it pretty fast. Any obstacle in its way it can overcome. So, eventually, Grive makes a disease capable of harming immortals. Like, specifically designed according to each one.

(haha, Nova going Supernova. Name puns... i love name puns.)

I just realized I probably shouldn't be making a third character. Two is enough for now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back