• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy No Mortals - An over-the-top, sci-fi/fantasy RP

Rurnur said:
@Lana Valentine Everyone just took a trip on a drone to a space station where there is a gathering of all the Immortals in this system, I added a description of the station somewhere back there, so Lana is currently about to exit the drone and make herself at home in the station
Thanks much appreciated, I hate reality taking away fun time and making me miss stuff O.o

Would you guys prefer if the match-ups were completely random or chosen for dramatic effect and/or character development? e.g, avoiding matches between friends

I think matches between friends would be interesting, but random matches would be more fair.

@Rurnur @Seraph Darkfire @FlaxFlame

Haha it's good to see I'm not alone. Sorry if I'm bothering you, I'm a bit nervous for tomorrow. I was hoping to rp to distract me, but it looks like I have to go to bed soon anyways.

I was wondering @Rurnur if sparring would count towards gaining armored form, and if @FlaxFlame would like to have our character spar a bit? I want to test out using the dice system before the main event.

Last edited by a moderator:
By the way, thanks for all the support, guys. I don't know how much I'll be on tomorrow, if at all.

@FlaxFlame I have to go to bed now. If I don't make it on tomorrow, you don't have to wait for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back