• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy No Mortals - An over-the-top, sci-fi/fantasy RP

Well as things are, it can already be unbalanced. I've made 4 attempts to attack Whale, and missed every time. My accuracy (2) vs her agility (4) is already unbalanced. Since you're forced to put a stat in strength, and pretty much have no option with endurance, the only stat you can slack on is defense. I think there should be skill points awarded as the character approaches their new forms. (Demon/Armored) Maybe 1 point for every 25 points toward their new form?

@Splat Well not exactly in that situation, dodging was the logical thing to do. It'd be different if you were actually in a tournament match. We could always use my "Combat Style" system where ranged attacks are more accurate and melee attacks are stronger, and you can switch between the two as the situation demands.

@Noivian Yeah we could do something like that, I always imagined that when an Immortal dies without having their soul eaten, they would reincarnate all of the people that were used to create them. So yeah you could always awaken as someone else

@Rurnur

So are you going to tell us how much experience we gain from battles and such? Or do we decide on our own?

Of course. (:

And an Immortal is basically the combination of billions of souls forming into one, it's possible that the person they become is based upon one of the people used to create them, but they no longer have any specific memories

I'm going to a movie in a bit, so I'll be off and on for the next half hour, and then gone for about two hours. But I'll be fee when I get back, if anyone will still be around afterwards.

@Rurnur Only if your man keeps annoying us, haha! xD Don't worry, if the drone is pretty okay, it won't break.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lemme just break physics and have @FlaxFlame 's character's whistle reverse the direction of Nova's motion. (sorry I forget names easily; hence why I always use the same name for my characters)

@Rurnur How about ((Mind drawing blanks...))

Uhh.....

Well, I'd honestly like to know what races I could use. I seriously don't want to embarrass myself with a stupid form.

@PJDoesRP Hey, we kind of already have a character that uses the fire element... Is there something else you would like to use?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back