• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy No Mortals - An over-the-top, sci-fi/fantasy RP

@Whale Actually seeing as you're trying to dodge, you will use your agility stat as the number of sides, so it'd be 4. Also could you please insert your stats from the Mechanics tab into your posts whenever you're in combat?

A quick update on the guarding mechanic by @Noivian

Let us know what you think (:

- Guarding

Character B decides to guard, and will resist 5 damage for each point they have in defence. But to block the attack entirely, Character B will need to roll a die with faces equal to their defence stat.

Character A will also roll a die with faces equal to his strength stat, to see if they can break through the enemy's guard.

Character B rolls successfully, and takes 0 damage.

So, in the case of Nova blocking in a tree from Xena's shock waves... Because Nova's defense is one the only thing that could happen is a tie or a loss. What happens in the case of a tie between strength and defense? I'm assuming it would go to whoever has the higher stat? Which means Nova was unable to block the shock waves, which makes perfect sense.

Would Nova take the full points of damage, or still resist five points?

Defense cancels out and attack damage... But only when you successfully defend against an attack. Even then, you take partial damage.

Also, WHY CAN'T I HIT YOU!!

@Whale @Noivian

We're developing a training system. So while you're going to get a burst of points when you achieve a new form, you can also increase your stats by training them. I'll let @Rurnur explain, unless they don't want to just yet.

I'm still not sure about giving out skill points, because I can imagine there could be some inbalances, like someone with 5 strength and maybe 3 accuracy, against someone with low defence and agility, they could die pretty quickly. But feel free to give your suggestions

Oh, how about when an immortal dies, they could be reincarnated? So if you die but want the same power, then you can just make a new character with the same power? It's sort of like having infinite lives, but without any memory of your past life?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back