• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy No Longer Human?

(everyone else can interact with him, im just saying i wont no more, sorry im not changing my mind i have the right to make that decision)

grand looked at mikos file with interest in his eyes. "oh really, open it up let's see what it contains, don;t you want to know why he's really here?" grand said with a hint of mischievousness in his voice. @mewbot5408

(It's a normal reaction, when something does something the person would react to said something and since your focused on where I really am if a noise comes from somewhere else you are normally even more jumpy and again it's highly uncommon that you have a genes that make you not react to anything, plus I never said you didn't see me I just said I got out)

(Umm so you just went from Hearing me to not giving a damn, thank you mother logic)

(Pippy, its not logic cause the characters can easily ignore it or have enough sense to know something was thrown. What you did is called god modding plus stop having your character all over the place. -_- )

Mia nodded opening the file and looked at it. There were some photos of a darked hair feminine looking guy. A few had him holding a baby girl and or with a blonde man who seemed to be his husband. The file explained things.

So many people..also at least their not fighting now... someone please rp with me. Also can we just  break out of the faculty? )

Miko exhaled pushing his bangs back over his eyes hiding them once more as he watched as pippy left. He started to draw something else. He wished it was eaisier to make friends. People always left so soon.

Kino on the other  walked down the hall with her tail behind her with a deep breath. She seemed rather tired and she was headed to her room to relax for a bit. She had to do tests today and they mostly involved her strength. 
(I'm open for role playing and I do not think we are allowed to break out)

@mewbot5408

(or I'll respond now, and no, no one can break out)

Kath sighed lightly. "What can I do to bake you feel better?" She lead against the door giving her hover a slight break from standing for so long. After all she just gotten back from her walk with occultus a number of minutes ago.

(or I'll respond now, and no, no one can break out)

Kath sighed lightly. "What can I do to bake you feel better?" She lead against the door giving her hover a slight break from standing for so long. After all she just gotten back from her walk with occultus a number of minutes ago.

"Bake? Yeh can bake?" He seemed slightly surprised at this.

grand look at the file of the jellyfish very closely before turning to the one that's in his hand. " well would you look at this, king kong here has a file, he looked ugly even before he turned into a hybrid." grand laughed, he continued to scan until he saw something that surprised the hell out of him. " there's nothing important in here though once a stupid ape, always a stupid ape." he lied. @mewbot5408

(Ok but Pippy still followed you in and got his file.)

Pippy Moved into the darkness and opened his file, he looked at the picture of the girl "who is she and why is she in my file" he looked at her intently hoping it would cause a memory, he thought "maybe everyone doesn't remember something and this is my thing"

Last edited by a moderator:
grand knocked on the door the ape was sleeping. "wake up, we need to discuss some things i'm sure you'll find it to be very important." he stood at the door waiting for it to open. @Slothtastic

(I meant make but I'll roll with it lol) 

She blushed lightly. Cooking was always such a girlish thing to do. "Yeah, I can make a number of things, mainly breakfasts and desserts." She turned at the soft knock at the door. She clenched her teeth at the sound of Grand's voice. "No one wants to see you," she snapped, figuring he'd either shoot back or leave.

@Slothtastic @Aaron775

Pippy Got Up From His Corner, Closing The File, And Walked Over To Miko "Hey, I'm Sorry About That I Heard Something So I Went To Look, I Wanted To Talk To You About Your Memory Issue Do You Happen To Remember Anything Else About The Guy Cause I Might Know A Place You Can Find Out About Your Past" He Turned Around And Pointed In The Direction Of The Door He Had Found His Own File From, He Handed Miko His File "See I Found This In The Room, Its About Me Before... This Maybe We Could Go Have A Look?"

@mewbot5408

She blushed lightly. Cooking was always such a girlish thing to do. "Yeah, I can make a number of things, mainly breakfasts and desserts." She turned at the soft knock at the door. She clenched her teeth at the sound of Grand's voice. "No one wants to see you," she snapped, figuring he'd either shoot back or leave.

@Slothtastic @Aaron775

"Wo' abou' bacon? Aeh don' know why bu' fer some reason Aeh like bacon..." When he heard Grand's voice, he said, "Don' wan' tuh see yeh, snake." Looking to Kath he added, "If yeh ever need anythin' or someone star's botherin' yeh," He gestured to the door where the voice was coming from, "jus' talk tuh me an' Aeh'll 'elp ou'." @Deadly Darkness @Aaron775

Last edited by a moderator:
"okay i just thought you would want to know who were and what they looked like and some other shit the scientists, i mean oppressors took away from you but oh well have fun fucking the cow." grand walked off with the file in hand. @Slothtastic @Deadly Darkness

grand knocked on the door the ape was sleeping. "wake up, we need to discuss some things i'm sure you'll find it to be very important." he stood at the door waiting for it to open. @Slothtastic

@Slothtastic @Aaron775

"Wo' abou' bacon? Aeh don' know why bu' fer some reason Aeh like bacon..." When he heard Grand's voice, he said, "Don' wan' tuh see yeh, snake." Looking to Kath he added, "If yeh ever need anythin' or someone star's botherin' yeh," He gestured to the door where the voice was coming from, "jus' talk tuh me an' Aeh'll 'elp ou'." @Deadly Darkness @Aaron775

Mia followed him with exhale shaking her head. "you probably shouldn't do that,grand... you were a jerk,remember? Plus you just said something rude." She told him glaring at him. She snatched the file from grand. She then piped up. "I know you don't want to talk to him. So would you at least talk to me,please? He found something I think you'll want... it's your file." Mia stated clearly.

As he heard Grand's last remark a wild fire of a blush spread across his face, when he had heard Mia the blush disappeared. "Mah file...?" He moved to the door, opening it. 

"yes your file, i was trying to be nice and let you know your history that the scientists stripped from you." he snatched the file back from mia and gave her a deadly. "don't EVER snatch anything from me again, understand?" @mewbot5408 @Slothtastic

Users who are viewing this thread

Back