• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Nightingale Meeting Hall (OOC)

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Kylesar1 Kylesar1

Is Ari in the conference room already? Just askin' cos I'm 3/4 done with my post B^O kept it as sweet and concise, 'cause limit of 4 paragraphs!

Kylesar1 Kylesar1 I just realized that I forgot to say what Sylvia was arrested for. It was arson actually, accidental cause she tripped and knocked ober a brazier. Since she didn't really look to innocent, guards and eye witnesses claimed she did it on purpose. Though she tripped.

Also, I'll post with Trevor now.

Did someone post less than a paragraph?

I'm on my phone, so I may have missed something

Kylesar1 Kylesar1 I just realized that I forgot to say what Sylvia was arrested for. It was arson actually, accidental cause she tripped and knocked ober a brazier. Since she didn't really look to innocent, guards and eye witnesses claimed she did it on purpose. Though she tripped.

Also, I'll post with Trevor now.
gosh dang it Sylv, should've pulled it off as some rogue fire magic and the arsonist mage disappeared in a puff of ash....
thaT SUCKS SYLV

Kylesar1 Kylesar1
How would you want appraisal to work? I have a general idea, but I'd like to hear from you. PM me I suppose.
Also would she even be able to use it there? Because if she can she's gonna abuse it to no end. Scanning is life.

haghuh so much stuff happened in a matter of seconds holy crap DANG IT -- i should've gone as a student but i love me boi hector

Tanya Degurechaff Tanya Degurechaff OH I GOT UR CHARACTER OH MAN !!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
i was re-reading the posts and i was like, wait shit NOBODY WANTS TO BE A MAGE, and then!!!!!

a just hold on i'll post soon, just...gotta get my bearings LOL

dont talk to hector and his many bird familiars ever again
tbh i shouldve thought ahead about what my boi's gonna teach, but HECK I ...LOVE SUMMONERS...SO MUCH.
And I should have thought ahead of which teacher I would be getting, but heck I love making a character who wants to beat up everyone! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back