• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Nightingale Meeting Hall (OOC)

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
heyoo, sayin if ur focusing on Aether magic (as a mentor CS), u gotta include advanced knowledge of fire and earth, right?

Does that mean the summoned OR created creatures (if ya gonna go as conjurer) have abilities and appearances that resemble the element; 'cause that's the energy/matter they're made from? Or its just they extrude the energy from fire and earth to conjure/summon them, and the resulting creature can be diverse no matter the element type? (I'm poking at the particular spell, Find Familiar here, summoning an elemental is self-explanatory here I think)

EDIT: I think this can apply to the Summoning Inanimate objects thing too...but Earth's good for that B^O

Also reading the CS...
Oh dear, the dreaded shipping lmao. I have the most brilliant idea-

Also what do you mean by barebones? Like, less info? Or do you mean don't stack on a million skills at the start?
Kylesar1 Kylesar1

Kylesar1 Kylesar1 so can one of my character's weakness be that they are blind? like completely blind but as the rp goes on they use magic to help them get a sense of the world around them? i wanted to make a blind medic character but didn't know if it would work or not

Kylesar1 Kylesar1

i know weaknesses is an IMPORTANT emphasis here, but is it okay if I suggest something? its a neat idea, imo, from a RP i'm in at the moment
just a suggestion of course!!!

Why don't we PM our character's weaknesses to you so other characters (including mine own, yeah) won't have meta-knowledge about it? it'll be more interesting during conflicts to try and figure them out maybe...?

EDIT: Unless it's like Evil_Mercy Evil_Mercy 's blindness one, though imo, its not really a weakness (more like a permanent hindrance) once your character has learned to adapt with it; they can't really overcome it either because its a part of them too...im sorry!!!! im probably overthinking though...

Kylesar1 Kylesar1

i know weaknesses is an IMPORTANT emphasis here, but is it okay if I suggest something? its a neat idea, imo, from a RP i'm in at the moment
just a suggestion of course!!!

Why don't we PM our character's weaknesses to you so other characters (including mine own, yeah) won't have meta-knowledge about it? it'll be more interesting during conflicts to try and figure them out maybe...?

EDIT: Unless it's like Evil_Mercy Evil_Mercy 's blindness one, though imo, its not really a weakness (more like a permanent hindrance) once your character has learned to adapt with it; they can't really overcome it either because its a part of them too...im sorry!!!! im probably overthinking though...
That's fine actually

heyoo, sayin if ur focusing on Aether magic (as a mentor CS), u gotta include advanced knowledge of fire and earth, right?

Does that mean the summoned OR created creatures (if ya gonna go as conjurer) have abilities and appearances that resemble the element; 'cause that's the energy/matter they're made from? Or its just they extrude the energy from fire and earth to conjure/summon them, and the resulting creature can be diverse no matter the element type? (I'm poking at the particular spell, Find Familiar here, summoning an elemental is self-explanatory here I think)

EDIT: I think this can apply to the Summoning Inanimate objects thing too...but Earth's good for that B^O
Diverse no matter the element

But he's still a trainer that will be present yes?
A very minor one, but not actually training

Think of him as a backup if the trainer:student ratio gives a lot more students than trainers. Your assassin character is safe. Plus, he's primarily a ranger

There's a reason he's in the LORE section and not the CS section

A very minor one, but not actually training

Think of him as a backup if the trainer:student ratio gives a lot more students than trainers. Your assassin character is safe. Plus, he's primarily a ranger

There's a reason he's in the LORE section and not the CS section
It's fine, If the backup trainer is an assassin/ranger I'd prefer to avoid those classes for my teacher. I hadn't done much anyway ^^

It's fine, If the backup trainer is an assassin/ranger I'd prefer to avoid those classes for my teacher. I hadn't done much anyway ^^
The character is from another RP (as I told Firemaiden). I'd prefer to not use them as a main again. Please use that assassin trainer

My main trainer is gonna be an expert medic. A Kobold who secondarys in scout

Last edited:
heck, dont mind that post I deleted -- the coding messed up at the last minute AAAAAAAAAAAAA

Sorry total noob question but what does bio refer to and why did everyone leave it blank?
Bio refers to the character's history! Tbh, I'm doing the same because I just want to reserve a spot for my character, and I'm posting it even though the character sheet is still unfinished.
WIP = Work in Progress

Users who are viewing this thread

Back