• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Night Dale Academy for the Supernatural *CLOSED*

[QUOTE="Soul OMU](I was going off memory xD )
Lucy sighs softly. "...I was the only one who cared enough to tell them apart... That's all they wanted was for someone to be able to tell them apart... They only had each other... And then I went and ruined it and killed them..."

Alezander smoking. "I am aware of that Miss Fenrir... The headmistress has files on every student.."

[/QUOTE]
((Oh I miss the two (╥﹏╥) Or well, the three of them ))

"It's allright, I'm sure they're happy to have met you. As you said, you were the only one able to tell them apart. You made their dying wish come true. You made their lives a thousand times easier." Rin smiled gently towards her as he spoke.

Alezander smoking and shrugs. "She found me. Told me how she was opening a school and needed some teachers."

Peachypants said:
((Oh I miss the two (╥﹏╥) Or well, the three of them ))
"It's allright, I'm sure they're happy to have met you. As you said, you were the only one able to tell them apart. You made their dying wish come true. You made their lives a thousand times easier." Rin smiled gently towards her as he spoke.
Lucy sighs softly as she closes her eyes. "...but I killed them... I burned them and roasted them alive... Because I thought I could control myself when I wasn't wearing my gloves...."

Isabel nods and turns around to the new teacher. "Yes I am a hybrid." Isabel looks up at Jorah. "The fruit trees should be over there." She points over at the trees left of her.

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Alezander smoking and shrugs. "She found me. Told me how she was opening a school and needed some teachers."

Lucy sighs softly as she closes her eyes. "...but I killed them... I burned them and roasted them alive... Because I thought I could control myself when I wasn't wearing my gloves...."

[/QUOTE]
Rin hesitated for a moment. "But you still made their lives easier. Even if it only was to last for a little while, their lives were joyful. The best way to die is when you're as happy as you can be. You don't want to leave with any regrets"

Peachypants said:
Rin hesitated for a moment. "But you still made their lives easier. Even if it only was to last for a little while, their lives were joyful. The best way to die is when you're as happy as you can be. You don't want to leave with any regrets"
Lucy sighs softly and closes her eyes. "...it's too late for that..." She said softly while opening her eyes and closing her sketchbook.

"Oooh, thanks," the small kitten meows as he and it sit and begin to peel and play with fruit. Jorah picks up an orange and tosses it in the general direction of the conversation and yells,"Mr FluffyPants did it!" Jorah falls to his side laughing at the confused kitten he accused.

Kuro smiles. "Come to the school courtyard if you ever have time. I'd like to test your skill in magic." He says and walks back into the school building.

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Lucy sighs softly and closes her eyes. "...it's too late for that..." She said softly while opening her eyes and closing her sketchbook.

[/QUOTE]
"We all have regrets, some stronger than others. But we have to let go of those regrets to be able to fully experience life. It's better to try and make your current life as good as possible until you continue to the afterlife. It's not good for anyone to live in the past" Rin said with a gentle smile.

Peachypants said:
"We all have regrets, some stronger than others. But we have to let go of those regrets to be able to fully experience life. It's better to try and make your current life as good as possible until you continue to the afterlife. It's not good for anyone to live in the past" Rin said with a gentle smile.
Lucy says nothing as she gets up and starts walking. "I have to go..." She mumbled and hide behind her bangs as she walks away.

Isabel picks up the orange and waves. She looks at where Kuro went ready to take him up on his offer. She turned to Alezander. "Do I have your class?"

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Lucy says nothing as she gets up and starts walking. "I have to go..." She mumbled and hide behind her bangs as she walks away.

[/QUOTE]
Rin followed her with his eyes as he stood up. "Hey wait" He murmured under his breath as he crawled up on his knees and grabbed her wrist, luckily not touching her skin. He wanted to tell her something, something that he so dearly wanted to tell her. But then one of his major problems came up. He was incapable of describing what he thought. He ended up just holding her wrist for a while before quickly letting it go and sinking back down in the corner. His black hair now covered his eyes completely. "Nevermind"

Jorah grabs another orange and takes a chomp out of it," Now Mr FluffyPants don't throw things people hate that." He begins to play with the kittens belly,"Your lucky your a cute little kitten or I'd throw you," he looks over and listens to the conversation.

Kuro went to his office to quickly make some preparations and walked to the courtyard after he got everything that he thought he would need and waited for Isabella to arrive. "Ahh, a hybrid. I am quite excited to see what she can do."

Peachypants said:
Rin followed her with his eyes as he stood up. "Hey wait" He murmured under his breath as he crawled up on his knees and grabbed her wrist, luckily not touching her skin. He wanted to tell her something, something that he so dearly wanted to tell her. But then one of his major problems came up. He was incapable of describing what he thought. He ended up just holding her wrist for a while before quickly letting it go and sinking back down in the corner. His black hair now covered his eyes completely. "Nevermind"
Lucy says nothing as she takes her wrist back and continues walking, keeping her head down as she puts her sketchbook under her arm, going to look for her brothers.

Sebastian taking care of the gardens and the hedge maze, thinking deeply before sighing and shaking his head.

Alezander starts walking back inside. "I'll see you around Miss Fenrir."

Alezander vanishes inside, smoking. "Also maybe you'll get Miss Van Steen as your combat teacher."

Lucy makes her way to the gardens where her brother Sebastian is working, head down as tear tracks are burning into her cheeks. Sebastian stops what he's doing and looks at her. "...oh Lucy..." He said as he goes over and hugs her, ignoring how hot her body is. "Shh... Shh it's okay..."

Kuro smiles when he sees Isabella "Now. Time to begin." He stacks his cards and puts them on the ground "We'll start with offensive magic first, then on to the defensive. I'd like to see how good you are. Attack me when you're ready."

@Light

Rin stood up from the cold floor in the libary and headed towards his classroom. His eyes were focused on the wood underneath his feet. Somehow he had managed to forget about returning the old book and was now holding it tight in his grip. He also carried a bag over one of his shoulders with a few more books, however they were mostly for schoolwork. His eyes darted upwards to see where he was going.

----

Mai still sat in an empty classroom with her ears covered in a pair of headphones. The music that rang through her ears was as usual, a calming melody from The Script. Her increddibly long hair hung down her back, almost to the floor, but she still managed to keep it out of her face.

----

While her boots made loud noises as she walked, Natalya almost marched trhough the hallways. It was an old habit she had, to always keep her back straight and her eyes focused on one certain spot. For this particular time her eyes was focused on the door in front of her. The door to her comfort zone, her office. Once she had headed inside she threw herself down on the chair and kicked her feet up on the table. Clearly there weren't any students around, otherwise she wouldn't have seemed so careless. Natalya leaned her head back and closed her eyes for a brief moment.

Isabella takes a deep breath. "Alright I'm ready." Since he doesn't know the abilities she has she starts off her first running step with a stomp. Sending sound waves outward and having the ricochet around. Flanking him from both sides. He can't see the sound waves and they move extremely fast. Like normal sound waves. Isabel comes from the front with roots coming up from the ground because of her environmental magic enveloping her right arm. Spinning rapidly and becoming a root drill. A large root springs up from behind Kuro as well. Deity flame burned the ground under him, getting ready to erupt upward.

Sebastian holding Lucy as she cries, rubbing her back gently, trying to calm her down. Lucy shaking and sobbing, has burn marks on her cheeks from the tears.

Rin glanced out the window as he walked. The first thing he saw was a student and a teacher that seemed to be training. The student certainly seemed skillful. But as he took another glance he saw another set of teacher and student. It was the same student from the libary. The girl who seemed so fragile that she was about to break apart. Rin kept staring at them for a while before sighing and looking back on the ground.

Peachypants said:
Rin glanced out the window as he walked. The first thing he saw was a student and a teacher that seemed to be training. The student certainly seemed skillful. But as he took another glance he saw another set of teacher and student. It was the same student from the libary. The girl who seemed so fragile that she was about to break apart. Rin kept staring at them for a while before sighing and looking back on the ground.
Lucy grips his back, sobbing harder, mumbling over and over how it's her fault. Sebastian closes his eyes as he puts a hand to her hair, lightly rocking her gently. "Shh.. Shh... It's okay..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back