• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Night Dale Academy for the Supernatural *CLOSED*

"Ahh I suppose that makes sense, see but magic is so difficult I know a couple of good tricks but they are quite draining of my energy," he begins to tickly Mr FluffyPants as his sentence comes to an end.

Kuro continues writing in his note completely unfazed. "I believe we should move onto defensive magic but I have some things that require my personal attention. We will continue later if it does inconvenience you." He begins walking back into the school building but stops and says "You did very well however, I wonder how well you will fare when I am the attacker." He then continues to walk back inside.

Isabels hair turns back to brown and her eyes go back to blue. Her cat ears on her head twitch. Still itching for a fight but she knew she should stop. She did switch up forms a lot in one time and use a lot of mana. She turns to the Egyptian beast with the cat and walks over to him. "Hey."

Jorah looks up from MrFluffyPants and says,"Oh hi, geez you look like kitten!" His long jackal nose tightens as he smiles and his ears spout up like stalks of corn. "You know cats are the most loyal of animals, other than tame dogs of course. But to me even big cats are loyal, mostly cause they're cute!"

"I know! I've always wanted a pet snow leopard. Also thanks I try!" Isabel smiles and sits infront of him. "My name is Isabella Van Fen'rir. Pleased to meet you." She stretches out the p as if she were purring intentionally.

"Hmm nice to meet you Isabella, I am Jorah Hazule fifty eighth to my name. I am bored, what do you wanna do, MrFluffyPants is bored too." He scratches his foot and tickles MrFluffyPants with his silky smooth tail. "Awwww such a cute kitten do you agree?" he says with a delighted tone.

"Yes MrFluffyPants is a cute kitten. Maybe all three of us should check out the rooms and classes."

Jorah yawns and says," Am I suppose to go to those or something? I though they were like optional."

"Gahhhhhhhh it better not be boring." He steps lazily around dragging his feet,"Ya know I'd be in Saudi Arabia killing mummies but ya know I have to be here, so boring." He yawns as he speaks.

"Well the headmaser did say were getting dorms as soon as the other students check in. It makes me wonder how many students there are here."

Cozme smiled at the soft humming, making the air around them swirl; enjoying the soft music

"We should go to each class and negotiate ground rules for the kitty staying with you for all of them. Some teachers may be a bit strict. Alos we should also sit the cat away from feline hunting species.

"They can try hurting or taking Mr FluffyPants away, they may lose a head though," he says in a cruel manner.

"It'd be a solid waste of my time to argue over it," he pokes her ear. "You are a very peculiar species," he says curiously.

The noise Piotr makes when he teleports is normally described as "poof" so that was the noise made as he teleported two inches out of the way of the fist that was meant for him. This had the desired effect of no pain for Piotr, however this also had the undesired effect of making the aggressor of this situation just more angry as Piotr, because the aggressor just thought that Piotr was teasing him.

"Buddy! Please! It was a harmless-" poof "Joke! I swear! I didn't mean anything-" poof "By it!" His blue hair swayed as he disappeared and reappeared in front of the approaching rock of a student throwing his fists in Piotr's general direction. It only took 7 swings before Piotr realized that the kid would just keep swinging at him until he made contact, which would be never if Piotr could help it. So he vanished completely into another part of the school, set his hands on his hips, and shuffled from left to right, "Ahh, Cant touch this." he fixed him self and started walking through the halls.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back