• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Night Dale Academy for the Supernatural *CLOSED*

Cozme nodds, "That was epic.." Eyes closed from enjoying the music she smirks. "App, your so cool."

Cozme giggles, "Sorry, I forgot to announce my entry. But the music was so delectable that I didn't risk it's end."

Piotr looks at a door, and opens it. He pokes his head inside, "I've never been in here before." He closes the door and starts to take the stairs down, tip toeing as if he were breaking into a museum of sorts and was hiding from guards. He pokes his head around a corner, then turns it. "No ones down here. Its like my own party pad."He starts to dance while "singing" Around The World, by Daft Punk, in a Robotic Voice. He passes Azula and her collection of shiney items and stops. "Around the World, Around the World." he shuffles up to the pile, stilling singing to himself, unaware that Azula is a living thing, and not just an inanimate object among the collection of stuff.

Cozme giggles again, "Oops, I didn't mean to.. I just LOVE your style of music" She grins at Ren.

Azula slowly wakes and watches him with one gold eye.

Scheani said:
Cozme giggles again, "Oops, I didn't mean to.. I just LOVE your style of music" She grins at Ren.
Ren blinks. "Uhm thank you..." She said softly while looking at her.

"Around the world, Around the Wo-Rld." Piotr looks at her eye, "That wasn't there a second ago." He starts to reach toward her eye, to poke it, "Whats this, are you some sort of special doll? That'd be a pretty wicked find, plus I dont think anyone else knows about this place, so I could have tons of fun and not be looked at more weird than I already am!"

"Just abnormal in several ways," he pulls her hair and sniffs her. "You don't smell like a cat, but you look like one, thats very weird" he said in a confused tone.

Cozme's grin widens, "If I haven't scared you too much to introduce myself, Hello, I'm Cozmarieno L' Demidove, Cozme for short." (ca-zoo-meh) She stuck out her small soft hand to shake.

Piotr teleports back to the doorway, "Nope you're real. We have a freaking dragon in this school!? What sense does that make." He stays ready to teleport again out of danger, he frowns, "So many shiny things guarded by a dragon though, I guess that makes sense. Are you like Smaug? Am I Bilbo? I'd be a good hobbit, but I dont have hairy feet." He looks down at his feet, "So maybe not."

"Oh look at that you're kinda cute for a scary dragon." Piotr looks toward her, "Do you live here?" He smiles, "Also I like your hair color, looks pretty awesome to me, us blue haired people gotta stick together right? Wait wait, when you're a dragon can you give me rides? How awesome would that be? If we just strolled through the school, "Hey guys, look at this, I got a dragon." Oh man, they would all be so jealous."

"That's because I'm a multi hybrid. I co-. I smell a dragon." Isabel rushes in the direction of the dragon.

He laughs, "I dont think you could touch me. Im pretty light on my feet sweetheart. Infact." There is a quick poof, and he is in her face, he steals a quick kiss, and poofs away back at the door, "Im like a bee." he starts to mimic a boxer, "Except I dont really sting all that much. So maybe just like a butterfly, I kind of float?"

Cozme raises her eyebrows a bit, "So.... I'm going to go, seems as if I'm bothering you anyways." walking to the door she took her leave without another word.

Last edited by a moderator:
He poofs out of the ice and shivers, "Ice? Thats new. I've never been stuck inside ice." He starts to rub his arms, "Man, how did you know that wouldn't kill me? I bet you'd miss me if I died, I mean after all, we share something special." He smiles and walks up to her, "Im Piotr by the way, but I spell it weird, P-I-O-T-R, it Russian I think, I dunno, my dad's kind of a jerk and killed my mom after she gave birth to me so." He shrugs, "Long story, so what are you doing down here?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back