• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Night Dale Academy for the Supernatural *CLOSED*

Sabrina was the first to arive on the scene, Karia the less excited one followed one dragging footstep at a time. "Come on were going to miss everything because you decided to be temperamental and stubborn for those three extra hours of sleep" Sabrina said as she skipped across the ground. Her sister became cross and dematerialized an stone and rematerialized it in front if her foot tripping her. "How was that for stubborn" she simply remarked as her sister fell on her face "thts nud nist" Sabrina mumbled into the ground as she wiped the dirt off her well kept face. "I would hope you would take this school more seriously it is mandatory for my....our education" Karia scolded as her sister pretended to listen, instead taking in the beauty of the school.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kuro walked by the group with a doll that resembled Isabella and was soaking in it in his blood that dripped from a finger he had poked with a needle. He was very focused and hardly noticed the others.

Piotr was quiet when the others entered the room and watched Azula, when they left, he walked back up to her, "I think you'd secretly miss me Dragon Lady." He looked back at her shiny pile, "So what is all this stuff? Just stuff you've collected over the years? I mean, its quite the collection Im impressed, but I could just be saying that because I do like shiny stuff." He shrugs.

Peachypants said:
((Wow thanks, Rpnation, for givimng me alerts <_< ))
Rin spun around only to find himself even further away from where he started. The walls seemed to have changed by themselves. They seemed to change everything about the maze. The young man continued to walk until he found a familliar figure sitting on one of the benches. Slowly and carefully he walked over to her. "Hey there" he said softly.

@Soul OMU
Lucy blinks and looks up at him as he walks closer. "...hi." She said as she watched him slowly come closer to her. "...did you get lost?"

DrCompton said:
Piotr was quiet when the others entered the room and watched Azula, when they left, he walked back up to her, "I think you'd secretly miss me Dragon Lady." He looked back at her shiny pile, "So what is all this stuff? Just stuff you've collected over the years? I mean, its quite the collection Im impressed, but I could just be saying that because I do like shiny stuff." He shrugs.
Azula rolls her eyes as she shifts back into her dragon form and curls around it. Growling softly, she blew out blue flames darkly at him.

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Lucy blinks and looks up at him as he walks closer. "...hi." She said as she watched him slowly come closer to her. "...did you get lost?"

Azula rolls her eyes as she shifts back into her dragon form and curls around it. Growling softly, she blew out blue flames darkly at him.

[/QUOTE]
The corners of his mouth turned upwards ever slightly as he kept his eyes on her. "Well, yeah. The walls changed and well I ended up here. Also, my sense of direction isn't particularily my strongest one. To be honest I get lost quite easily" Rin sat while digging his hands in the pockets of his black jeans and leaning against the hedge behind him.

Piotr poofs onto the pile with her, moving some stuff around, causing a mini avalanche of the shiny goods she sleeps on. "Oh. Thats my bad, sorry. So you can transform between full dragon and half dragon huh? Thats pretty cool. You must be one of them Draconic people? My dad hates your kind, but he's a bit of a jerk so I don't put too much into what he says if you know what I mean." Piotr picked up a small necklace, "Oh this is nice."

Peachypants said:
The corners of his mouth turned upwards ever slightly as he kept his eyes on her. "Well, yeah. The walls changed and well I ended up here. Also, my sense of direction isn't particularily my strongest one. To be honest I get lost quite easily" Rin sat while digging his hands in the pockets of his black jeans and leaning against the hedge behind him.
Lucy watching him and tilts her head a bit. "I wouldn't lean against that..." She said as the hedge vanished.

DrCompton said:
Piotr poofs onto the pile with her, moving some stuff around, causing a mini avalanche of the shiny goods she sleeps on. "Oh. Thats my bad, sorry. So you can transform between full dragon and half dragon huh? Thats pretty cool. You must be one of them Draconic people? My dad hates your kind, but he's a bit of a jerk so I don't put too much into what he says if you know what I mean." Piotr picked up a small necklace, "Oh this is nice."
Azula growls when he makes some of her stuff fall. She shoots lightning over the shiny things, causing them to spark and shock people. "Leave... It alone..."

Piotr jerks his hand away and looks at her, "Oh come on spoil sport." He sets the necklace down, "So tell me about you dragon lady. Ain't very many of your kind still around right? Or are they hiding among the humans? Trying to be normal? Trying to hide that beautiful form in which you so wonderfully show off. Really, Im digging the blue." He smiles and poofs down to the ground again.

Rin's eyes widened to the size of small plates as he felt the wall behind him disappear into nothingness. Left there was him stumbling a few step backwards before actually falling to the ground. He sat on the grass with one hand halfway through his black hair. He hadn't really adjusted himself to the new life just yet. He knew about himself, but the fact that everything around him was different as well hadn't quite gotten to him. "You don't suppose you could have told me that half a second earlier?" Rin said and glanced back at the girl.

@Soul OMU

DrCompton said:
Piotr jerks his hand away and looks at her, "Oh come on spoil sport." He sets the necklace down, "So tell me about you dragon lady. Ain't very many of your kind still around right? Or are they hiding among the humans? Trying to be normal? Trying to hide that beautiful form in which you so wonderfully show off. Really, Im digging the blue." He smiles and poofs down to the ground again.
Peachypants said:
Rin's eyes widened to the size of small plates as he felt the wall behind him disappear into nothingness. Left there was him stumbling a few step backwards before actually falling to the ground. He sat on the grass with one hand halfway through his black hair. He hadn't really adjusted himself to the new life just yet. He knew about himself, but the fact that everything around him was different as well hadn't quite gotten to him. "You don't suppose you could have told me that half a second earlier?" Rin said and glanced back at the girl.
@Soul OMU
Azula snorts and turns her head as she lays it down on her front legs, ignoring him as she flicks her tail and brings it in front of her face. "I don't know I haven't met anyone like me." she said in a low grumbly voice.

--

Lucy smiles a bit in amusement. "Where's the fun in that? Besides this garden is special... mostly because my brother tends to it." she said while focusing her attention back on her sketchbook to finish her drawing.

Piotr nods and watches her tail, "That kinda makes sense, my father tried to, you know, annihilate your kind, but hey, thats water under the bridge." He shrugs. "So, I dont think between the freezing me and shocking me I got your name?" He sits down on her pile and looks up at her dragon face. "As your new best friend, I should at least know your name, right?"

Azula looks at him and snorts. "You have no right and have not earned the right to know my name." she muttered while glaring slightly at him in annoyance, her yellow eyes heavily guarded.

"I get the feeling we're gonna get a long great." Piotr smiled and looked up at her, "I'll call you... Shelly for now, until you get annoyed enough and finally tell me your real name.. It works 90% of the time." He sits up and stretches, "So what are you doing down here all alone? You just guard this pile of goodies?"

Azula currently ignoring him, resting her head on her front legs, eyes closed as she is lost in her own thoughts, not listening to him since she's trying to remember something, anything.

Hear me ancient spirit of travel

Take my wayward self

And cast me unto my destined place

Morde held the codex open as he finished casting his spell. He had been gathering his energy for this and had his stuff prepared. A dark wind picked up and started whirling around him before he slowly floated up by a bit. Suddenly the wind dispersed and he landed in somewhere unfamiliar to him in a deafening explosion.

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Azula snorts and turns her head as she lays it down on her front legs, ignoring him as she flicks her tail and brings it in front of her face. "I don't know I haven't met anyone like me." she said in a low grumbly voice.
--

Lucy smiles a bit in amusement. "Where's the fun in that? Besides this garden is special... mostly because my brother tends to it." she said while focusing her attention back on her sketchbook to finish her drawing.

[/QUOTE]
"Your brother huh? He attends to this school as well?" Rin said and stood up from the ground only to walk in front of her and sitting down on the same wet grass there. The thought hit him that he might have seen someone fith similar features. But well wasn't good with names. He hardly knew anyones name around here.

Peachypants said:
"Your brother huh? He attends to this school as well?" Rin said and stood up from the ground only to walk in front of her and sitting down on the same wet grass there. The thought hit him that he might have seen someone fith similar features. But well wasn't good with names. He hardly knew anyones name around here.
Lucy smiles a bit. "He teachs here... He was here a few minutes ago consoling me." She said softly while looking at her sketchbook, drawing.

Cozme continued her wandering her headphones having made their way back to her ears were now blasting music yet again; possibly audible from down the hall though she cared not.

Jorah sits in the courtyard with his small kitten companion playing games like "Catch the Tail" or "Can't climb that". He removed his enchanted black cloak and reveals his large inhuman body. Nothing about him remotely targets human anatomy. Especially his long reptile silky smooth tail. He seems to be very bored.

Cozme walks through until she reaches what seems like the court yard, seeing a large inhuman body she paused before continuing on seeing the cat and wondering if her was as the tales were true about 'gentle giants'.

"...Where am I?" Morde wondered aloud as he started recovering from the deafening blast and was thankful the noise didn't attract anyone. He could slowly feel the codex's grip on his soul loosening. The place looked like a courtyard and the place felt...unnatural...not a place for normal humans.

Cozme glanced up from her new sitting spot not far from Jorah, seeing movement from Morde she leaned back to get a better look.

"Not much of the talking type, huh Shelly? Well thats fine, Ive been told I talk enough for two people, but its only just been me before, but now that we're a dynamic duo I guess sI can talk for you too, since I already talk for two." He shrugs, "And you can be the quiet brooding type. Plus i dont think people will talk to us much, I dont imagine you get a lot of people trying to talk to a dragon, unless they're crazy."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back