• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Night Dale Academy for the Supernatural *CLOSED*

@Peachypants[/URL])
Rin stood up from the bench. "I'm truly sorry." He said softly awith as he took another glance at the map. He started to slowly walk in circles to get a look of where he stood. To no success. The hedges were tall, like giant walls of bushes that made it close to impossible to see outside of the maze. Rin sighed heavily and turns back towards Lucy. "Look, I have no idea where to go. As I said my sense of direction is fairly off. If you wouldn't mind telling me which direction we came from?"

"Ugh! I'm outta here. Forget you." Isabel stormed off. "How dare she say I resemble... her!" Isabel storms down the hall and exits it. Heading out to the forest again and letting out a bellow of rage. The soundwaves destroy nearby trees. Isabel continues to take out her anger on the trees.

Peachypants said:
Rin stood up from the bench. "I'm truly sorry." He said softly awith as he took another glance at the map. He started to slowly walk in circles to get a look of where he stood. To no success. The hedges were tall, like giant walls of bushes that made it close to impossible to see outside of the maze. Rin sighed heavily and turns back towards Lucy. "Look, I have no idea where to go. As I said my sense of direction is fairly off. If you wouldn't mind telling me which direction we came from?"
Lucy looks at him and sighs as she gets up. "follow me..." She mumbled and started walked.

Karin soon noticed that her twin had wondered off without her and was nowhere to be found in her line of vision. Somewhere else in the school Sabrina found herself in a beautiful gaurden it served as an distraction from investigating the school. Karin ran down hallways in search of her sister when she rammed into another student "do you mind" she grumbled as she stood back up and brushed hersef off.

Simi watches Isabella leave, but can't hold in her snicker as the girl begins to destroy the wildlife. Very like her grandmother, it seems. Simi had seen Isabella on more than one occasion before in the castle her grandmother, Layla, occupied, and from behind the shadow of the elder dragon, Simi had thought the girl to be an almost polar opposite to Layla, seeing as how much they argued. Simi tries not to think how much it disappoints her that Isabella was like her.

Simi finally steps into the grounds of the school, walking up to the nearest student and tapping them lightly on the shoulder. "Excuse me," she asks, "But do you know where I can put my bag?"

(@Keiser )

Last edited by a moderator:
After he felt a slight tap on a shoulder, he turned around. His body instantly noticed she was a demon, his body went into a fighting stance, until he noticed what he had just done. ''Oh, I'm sorry. I'm as new as you are, finding someone to talk to is so hard.''

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Lucy looks at him and sighs as she gets up. "follow me..." She mumbled and started walked.

[/QUOTE]
Rin nodded in silence and walked after her. "So.. What's your story?" He asked, only to keep somekind of conversation to avoid such an awkward silence. While he spoke his eyes flickered between the walls of identical hedges. Luckily he wasn't a claustrophobic or else he would have freaked out.

Peachypants said:
Rin nodded in silence and walked after her. "So.. What's your story?" He asked, only to keep somekind of conversation to avoid such an awkward silence. While he spoke his eyes flickered between the walls of identical hedges. Luckily he wasn't a claustrophobic or else he would have freaked out.
Lucy raises a brow as she walks with him through the hedge maze, turning when she needs too. "My story? What's there to tell...?"

Simi notices him tense, and she can't find it in herself to blame him - the sense she gives other demons is one of danger, not of welcoming. Hoping to make sure he knows she's no enemy, she smiles, her smile for the most part warm, but it seems she's going out of her way to keep her lips covering her teeth. "I agree. The only other person I know here seems to despise me," She chuckles a bit, the sound close to a growl. Then she blinks and looks at him apologetically. "Oh, where are my manners? My name is Simi. And yours?"

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Lucy raises a brow as she walks with him through the hedge maze, turning when she needs too. "My story? What's there to tell...?"

[/QUOTE]
Rin thought for a while as he walked, glancing up in the sky. "Like.. What's your favorite way to pass the time or if you were able to meet someone again for the first time, who would it be and why?" He said while digging his hands into the pockets of his black jeans once again. His eyes were fairly emotionless at the moment, but since she walked in front of him she wouldn't be able to tell.

Peachypants said:
Rin thought for a while as he walked, glancing up in the sky. "Like.. What's your favorite way to pass the time or if you were able to meet someone again for the first time, who would it be and why?" He said while digging his hands into the pockets of his black jeans once again. His eyes were fairly emotionless at the moment, but since she walked in front of him she wouldn't be able to tell.
Lucy blinks and keeps walking. "What an odd question... And my favorite way to pass time is be alone and drawing." She answered the first question while going silent.

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Lucy blinks and keeps walking. "What an odd question... And my favorite way to pass time is be alone and drawing." She answered the first question while going silent.

[/QUOTE]
"How come? It's not the question itself that is odd, it's wether you choose an odd answer or not." Rin said and noticed her going silent. He then realised that it may not be the best way to get to know someone, to start off by tearing up the wounds of someone's past. "Heh nevermind that, I understand that it may not me the most pleasant thing to talk about. I'm sorry for bringing it up."

Peachypants said:
"How come? It's not the question itself that is odd, it's wether you choose an odd answer or not." Rin said and noticed her going silent. He then realised that it may not be the best way to get to know someone, to start off by tearing up the wounds of someone's past. "Heh nevermind that, I understand that it may not me the most pleasant thing to talk about. I'm sorry for bringing it up."
lucy walks out of the maze. "Here we are..." She said while turning to look at him.

He smiled at her, seeing she wasn't an aggressive demon. ''It's a pleasure to meet you, Simi. I'm Marshall. I don't see why anyone would espise you, you seem very kind.''

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]lucy walks out of the maze. "Here we are..." She said while turning to look at him.

[/QUOTE]
Rin sighed a little, the fact that she literally ignored him speaking made him quite disappointed. "Thank you" He mumbled under his breath as he himself headed out of the maze. "Well I still have to return that book, but I'll see you around" He said with an expressionless face, maybe a little smile at the end, before heading back to the libary where he spent most of his time.

She shrugs. "I simply made a remark she took offence to. She denies what is true. Hardly my fault, if I may be frank." Shaking her head a bit to herself, she looks at him inquisitively. "What brings you to this school, Marshall?"

Peachypants said:
Rin sighed a little, the fact that she literally ignored him speaking made him quite disappointed. "Thank you" He mumbled under his breath as he himself headed out of the maze. "Well I still have to return that book, but I'll see you around" He said with an expressionless face, maybe a little smile at the end, before heading back to the libary where he spent most of his time.
Lucy watching him. "See you around Rin..." She said softly before heading back into the maze.

The doll Kuro was holding suddenly explodes and creates a large crater where he is standing and causes dust to fly nearly everywhere "Ah such a failure..."

Isabel walks back into the school building and sees Kuro. "What just happened?"

( @Verdas )

Last edited by a moderator:
Kuro turns to Isabella and smiles "Nothing of importance. I simply gave an item the wrong ability" He chuckles as he drops the crisped doll and crushes it beneath his feet. @Light

Isabel sniffs at the air. Seemingly catching scent of something. "Are you sure it's nothing? By the look of that burned doll it doesn't look like it was nothing." Isabel crosses her arms over her chest and puts her weight on one leg.

( @Verdas )

Kuro grimaces and says "Doll? It was just a gift to someone." He takes out a card and drops it to the ground, repairing the doll instantly and picks it up. "So, what's up?"

( Does it still look like her?)

"I was just about to ask you the same." Isabel keeps eyeing the doll.

(Yes it does)

Kuro smiles, still holding the doll "What a coincidence." He discretely adds an effect to the doll which will allow him to watch her using another, completely identical doll. @Light

Users who are viewing this thread

Back