• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Night Dale Academy for the Supernatural *CLOSED*

Kuro continued smiling at her as walked towards her with the doll in his hand and hands her the doll "It's my gift to you for your splendid performance while I was testing your skills." He says then thinks 'Heh. It's best to keep watch on possible dangers to the school' @Light

Isabel glares. "What's stopping me from throwing this away and or using my witch mana to detect whether or not this has magic in it?"

Kuro sighs and activates another card to hide the detection of the previous effect and adds in a special protective barrier "It has magical properties. It can defend you with a barrier just with it on and, that was rude. You'd throw away someone's gift like that?"

"Interesting." Morde suddenly said as he dispelled his invisibility and watched from the roofs."Very interesting magic." He said as the book glowed maliciously before dimming. "Quiet codex. I'm watching a play. And it looks like the first act has just begun."

Isabel averts her gaze from Elizabeth and looks down at the ground as if she were cowering away. She speaks with a light voice instead of a carefree one. "No, there isn't a problem Layla." Isabel looks up at Elizabeth and notices it's not Layla. "Oh I'm sorry I thought...."

Jorah gives the ball back and says," I gotta go do stuff." He jumps up and pulls on his cloak and hood and is off once more Mr FluffyPants in hand.

Isabel still holds the doll and backs away a bit more. "So about dorms... I think I may need a shower from today."

Carnificis raises out of Isabels shadow and holds the doll for her. He gives it a glare and growls.

Appearing almost seemingly out of nowhere, a deep, contralto voice speaks from behind Carnificis and Isabella. Looming above Isabella, Layla's expression displeased. "Miss Van Steen," She greets Elizabeth stiffly, her stare cold and unnerving. "Dangers in this school are going to be unavoidable, given the student body and their inexperience with their powers, but I did not expect such from the staff." A edge manifests in her voice. "My granddaughter was brought to this school for her protection. If I may, I'd like to see to it that Mr... Hayashi poses no other threat to her or anyone else." Her gaze drifting to Isabella in displeasure, she grips Isabella's shoulder tightly. "And as far as his suspicions about her level of threat goes, I will handle her myself, if that's fine with you. Also, when you have time, there is a rather delicate matter that I would like to discuss with you."

Narrowing her red eyes at Isabella, she finally addresses her granddaughter. "I taught you better than to fall for cheap tricks such as this. Discard the doll and make sure this does not happen again."

Elizabeth looking at Layla with the same cold eyes. "I am aware of that and there isn't any way to prevent that I would rather not have the hunters on my case or catch wind of this school."

Isabel bites her lip and looks down. "Y-yes, Layla." Isabel herself was too afraid to deal with this. Dark Isabel took over and she resembled Layla incredibly. She took the doll from Carnificis and burned it to ash with deity flame.

Sabrina was dased as well as confused she had found herself lost in the maze of plants that was the garden. From the amount of time she had been walking she must of been close to the exit of the garden she even saw another person as she scaled the bushy walls. Somewhere else in the school her twin had given up searching for her when she hid when she saw some people chatting "hunters huh? well I could use this to my advantage" she gumbled to herself. She then faked falling down to make herself look like a troubled student "owwww" she groaned as she rubbed her knee.

Lucy had gone back into the hedge maze as she had to finish her drawing and knew the gazebo would provide the most help since no one could find it since the maze was always moving and changing.

Layla looks skeptically at the headmaster, her brows furrowing. "I see," She looks back to Isabella, speaking lowly. "I need to speak with you. Come find me a little later." Giving one last look to Elizabeth, she walks off deeper into the school.

Layla hears Isabella's light, somewhat rhythmic steps follow after her's. She a knowing comes to her eyes, but the proud way Layla walks - head high, shoulders back, murder in her eyes - gives nothing away. She makes a small, insignificant hand gesture to wave Isabella forward to walk beside her, turning her head so she can look at Isabella.

Dark Isabel walks up next to her. Flashing her own proud walk. Somewhat the same as Layla's without noticing. Except without murder in her eyes, just a sense of dominance.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back