• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Night Dale Academy for the Supernatural *CLOSED*

"Hey you," Jorah walks to the girl not far from him and squats down to talk to her. "Sooooooooo watcha doin there little lady," Jorah was followed by his kitten friend who promptly pounced on his thick tail.

@Scheani

Cozme looked back at Jorah and smiled, "Well I was just watching you, but now I'm talking to you." Her smile widens, "I'm Cozmue by the way.."

"I am Jorah Hazule Fifty Eighth to my name. My kitten friend behind me is MrFluffyPants." He slowly sits crisscross apple sauce across from Cozmue and says,"I am amazingly bored."

Cozume blinked, "You?Bored? I would never have thought!" she gasped, following it up with a sarcastic smile, "MrFluffyPants huh? That sounds 3 parts adorable 7 parts epic." She stated. Her smile settling on a soft friendly one.

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Lucy smiles a bit. "He teachs here... He was here a few minutes ago consoling me." She said softly while looking at her sketchbook, drawing.

[/QUOTE]
That's when it hit him. The man he had sern comforting this one girl. The man who he felt so envious of was simply her brother. He laughed silently at how dumb he had been as to jump on conclusions. But as he saw her serious face he himself shut up. "Come to think of it, I don't even know your name. My name is Rin Motoharu" He said with a gentle smile on his lips.

"Ahh I see well I get bored when there isn't anything to do but play. But good to make your acquaintance. You know at one time forty Jorah Hazules went to battle together, I heard it was very confusing." he says with a deep chuckle.

Morde felt that it was safe enough to cast another spell. He held up the codex once more and took a deep breath.

Dragon Frog, Chameleon sight, I command the shrouded sea

I blend the mist, I mix the light

Refract around behind me.

He slowly faded from sight and started to wander around to gain more bearings to this new location. (G'night!)

Nodding Cozme began fiddling with her hands a ball of air swirling within her capture, "How does that work?" She asked her childish voice laced with curiousness.

"Well Anubians live forever really, unless killed or they drift. Several names are known that if one possesses that name they are of an ancient race. Jorah Hazule is one of many, passed down by fathers to sons and so on so forth. Its annoying when your talking to one another especially when you have siblings." He says trying not to laugh.

Soul OMU]Lucy watching him and blinks when he laughs. "...I'm Lucy Eclair..." She said while watching him. ([URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/6235-peachypants/ said:
@Peachypants[/URL])
Even though he could see the sortow in her eyes, he didn't want to bring it up. Not that he didn't want to hear it, it was simply to keep her as happy as she could be right now. Just below her eyes, some almost faded marks could be seen. From where he did not know, but he had seen the burning marks from where he had earlier seen her. "What do you do out here anyway? It's freezing cold outside" Rin said and crawled up to seat himsellf next to her on the bench.

"I can imagine a family reunion. 'Jorah! No not you. Not you either! Damn it Jorah! Why do you not... Really. Your the only one lot responding.. AND I WANT TO TALK TO YOU!'" She shakes her head dramatically adding a sigh, "It must be nice though.." She glanced down at the ball in her hands ans lifted it to Jorah, "Wanna hold it?"

Peachypants said:
Even though he could see the sortow in her eyes, he didn't want to bring it up. Not that he didn't want to hear it, it was simply to keep her as happy as she could be right now. Just below her eyes, some almost faded marks could be seen. From where he did not know, but he had seen the burning marks from where he had earlier seen her. "What do you do out here anyway? It's freezing cold outside" Rin said and crawled up to seat himsellf next to her on the bench.
Lucy blinks. "Is it cold? I haven't noticed.. It just feels the same to me... Never really cold, never really hot..." She said softly while drawing, moving away from him again.

Jorah stared at it examining it,"What is it," he says with a curious voice. "It looks really weird, a ball of kittens...no a ball of taco shells? No no no hmm well sure," he slowly take the ball and smells it," Can I shake it, its not an egg is it?" his voice is now curious as his kitten companion.

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Lucy blinks. "Is it cold? I haven't noticed.. It just feels the same to me... Never really cold, never really hot..." She said softly while drawing, moving away from him again.

[/QUOTE]
"Really? You're a lucky one. I myself feel cold all the time, but I can't handle head very well so there's not much to to about it." Rin said with a chuckle as he once again glanced over at her drawing. "Let me guess, those twins again? What was their names again? Luke and Lucas?" It was a simple guess, she had obviously felt something strong towards them. He could not quite see what she drew but judging by the way she earlier spoke about them, he would say that his guess was pretty close.

"Oh man I talked you to sleep huh? Well thats no problem, I'll cme back to annoy you later. Nighty Night Dragoness." He grabs the necklace he had earlier and starts to walk away, looking at it, and making his way back toward the mainhalls of the school. He starts to whistle to himself, but he never stays on one song for too long, instead, he makes a mini-medley of songs with his whistling.

Chuckling Cozme grins, "No, its not an egg. Its air, pure air.." Closing her eyes her brow furrowing a bit she reached for the shadow his body cast of the ground and a spot of sunlight forming in her hands two new balls, one a glowing sea-foam gold, the other a obsidian black. "I can control the elements.. kinda." Opening her eyes she smiled at Jorah, holding up the two balls.

(@jole875 )

Last edited by a moderator:
Peachypants said:
"Really? You're a lucky one. I myself feel cold all the time, but I can't handle head very well so there's not much to to about it." Rin said with a chuckle as he once again glanced over at her drawing. "Let me guess, those twins again? What was their names again? Luke and Lucas?" It was a simple guess, she had obviously felt something strong towards them. He could not quite see what she drew but judging by the way she earlier spoke about them, he would say that his guess was pretty close.
Lucy slams her sketchbook shut. "No I wasn't drawing Lucius and Lucifer. I was drawing my brothers..." She muttered while looking upset.

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Lucy slams her sketchbook shut. "No I wasn't drawing Lucius and Lucifer. I was drawing my brothers..." She muttered while looking upset.

Lucy slams her sketchbook shut. "No I wasn't drawing Lucius and Lucifer. I was drawing my brothers..." She muttered while looking upset.

[/QUOTE]
"I'm sorry.." Rin said in a low voice as he stared into the grass below his feet. If there was something he couldn't handle, it was when he could see the hurt he had caused someone. "I just thought they look very similar to eachother.."

Peachypants said:
"I'm sorry.." Rin said in a low voice as he stared into the grass below his feet. If there was something he couldn't handle, it was when he could see the hurt he had caused someone. "I just thought they look very similar to eachother.."
Lucy gripping her sketchbook tightly. "...my older brothers are twins... One has green eyes and the other has blue..." She muttered while putting her sketchbook in her bag.

(Oh, I see, thank you for the news. :3 I will jump into this RP again after I come back--I am leaving in about 10 minutes. :( I promise to be back, though. I can't leave such a wonderful group of RP-ers. ^^)

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Lucy gripping her sketchbook tightly. "...my older brothers are twins... One has green eyes and the other has blue..." She muttered while putting her sketchbook in her bag.

[/QUOTE]
"I'm sorry.. I've never seen you brothers next to eachother, only when they are alone. I'm not good with these things. I'm a socially incompetent fool and I apologize for that." Rin said with a sigh and leaned back on the bench to stretch his back. Once done with that he pulled out a small map that he always carried in his pocket since he often was the guy to end up lost. He took a glance at the map in order to try and find a way out of this colossal maze.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back