• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Night Dale Academy for the Supernatural *CLOSED*

Jorah watches much of the confrontation,"I must say Mr FluffyPants this is quite the show! But really Speedy you should watch yourself she could be vicious if angered."

Opening up and slipping through the gates, Simi moves quick and silent as a shadow, her short, bob haircut styled so it covers her right eye, the other, exposed eye glowing a dark orange. Her fingertips, nails black and shiny, linger on the fence a moment, brow furrowed. Magic, she thinks to herself, maybe. This establishment, refined and beautiful, looks like it was designed to not only keep unwanted beings out, but keep people in. It is subtly done, but Simi knows her prisons and knows them well enough to know that the design of the building drew some inspirations from them.

She hefts her bag, strangely small, over her shoulder a little bit more, the much, much larger sheath of a broadsword strapped over her other shoulder. Simi prefers not to enter unfamiliar places, but she can feel an invisible stare at her back, pushing her further into the school. This is her penance, after all - attending this school for, quote, 'rehabilitation'. Simi scowls at the building. Had it not been for her own hunger and the law laid down by that damn dragon, Simi would be far from here, free.

But now, she sighs, this is her home.

( By that damn dragon do you mean....)

Isabel nods at them. She walks up to Azula. "Nice horde you've got here."

Isabel gives her a smile and turns away. She gestures for her friends to follow. She ends up running for the outside not even noticing she's changed into dark Isabel. Isabell slams into Simi.

Quick to react, Simi reaches out and catches Isabella by her forearms, then places her gently on her feet. She blinks a few moments, recognition flashing in her eyes, then confusion. "Isabella," She says lowly after a moment. Her voice, a low alto, is strange in of itself, and has a deep growl underneath it, like she is growling as she speaks, a hum from her voice only heard by those with sharp enough ears to catch the frequency.

Carrying an odder accent, which is smooth and has a constant rumble but with an edge to the vowels and clipped consonants, her brows furrow, studying Isabella's face. "Why are you here, Isabella? I thought you were living in your labyrinth."

"Hahahaha about that." Isabel scratches the back of her head. "I uuuuhhh kind of uuhh. Might have been tampering with the wrong spells and blew up my entire labyrinth. Daddy told me I had to go here now because of it."

Simi raises her eyebrow, seeming a bit disappointed, but a smile is tugging the corners of her lips and gives away her facade. "You seem uninjured, so I'm glad you're okay. I imagine the explosion was quite... spectacular, with your track record. But be careful, or next time, you could get hurt."

"Track record? What do you mean track record?" Isabel folds her arms over her chest and puts her weight on one leg. The pose her father would call, the sassy. She didn't know she was doing it but when she does most people who know her take that as a warning you're about to hit strike one.

Simi doesn't seem very phased, a slight tilt to her head her only reaction to the shift of Isabella's posture. "If you are offended," she begins, "I meant no insult. I was simply implying how destructive your magic can be, and how much damage you can cause with it."

For some reason, Simi's expression is a little bit nervous, lips pursed and her muscles tight, like she is expecting a punishment for her words.

((Wow thanks, Rpnation, for givimng me alerts <_< ))

Rin spun around only to find himself even further away from where he started. The walls seemed to have changed by themselves. They seemed to change everything about the maze. The young man continued to walk until he found a familliar figure sitting on one of the benches. Slowly and carefully he walked over to her. "Hey there" he said softly.

@Soul OMU

Isabel sighs. "Alright. I apologize if I came off hostile Simi." Isabels hair changes to brown and her eyes turns blue. Isabel blows some hair out of her face. Her cat ears twitch as well.

Jorah whispers from a corner,"Hey Isabella want me to kill her," his voice sounds vague and unplaced in the room.

"I'll just sit here with Mr FluffyPants.." he says as he drifts in the shadows like a shadow itself.

She smiles, but it seems a little less natural and a lot tighter than it was before. "There's no harm done," There's a wariness in her eyes now, and the way she is no longer relaxed gives it away that she is unnerved. "You are more like your grandmother in more ways than you think, Isabella," She says finally, her voice strained, "And your grandmother is not a woman you should strive to be."

Though it sounds like she is going to walk away, Simi remains where she is, her eyes locked with Isabella, as if she were sizing up the other girl.

Jorah watches patiently," Don't worry, I got ya back. Bet I could take her with my tail," he laughs like crazy.

Simi's expression is unchanged by Isabella's shouting, though there's a slight relaxation from the glare, and even the newcomer did little to affect her. "Perhaps, perhaps not," she murmurs, her own glare darkening her eyes. "Your temper and your likeliness to her in your dark form are strikingly similar. That is all."

"I just wanted to say a nice hello and introduce you to my kind friend here. Whats up with you accusing me of becoming like my grandmother?!" Isabel temper was getting to her. Her eyes had the color red swirling around in the blue. As if deciding whether or not it should take over, go away, or mix and make purple.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back