• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Night Dale Academy for the Supernatural *CLOSED*

He turned around seeing the male. He sat down next to her to see what she was drawing. ''What ya drawing there?''

Last edited by a moderator:
Kent took a seat under a tree, relaxing in the fresh air. It was a nice school and hopefully he could be himself... without shifting. He siged and brushed hair out from his eyes.

Keiser said:
He turned around seeing the male. Meh, I've seen types of you, Anubian, or egyptian cats I don't know. He sat down next to her to see what she was drawing. ''What ya drawing there?''
Lucy scoots over a bit. "Just some stuff from my mind.." She said softly while going back to her drawing.

((Its nothing, should pay more attention to the detail of proverbs unless you can smell past tomes))

( Isabels a demon too.)

Isabel scoffed and walked off to the headmaster's room. She knocked on the door and saw someone out the corner of her eye. Her heart rate picked up as she turned to the man. Her arms erupt in deity flame. The flames made to slay gods. Although she had these flames on ready she seemed a lot more afraid than the masked man should be. He started walking towards her. She froze up repeating the words. "He's not real. He's not real."

"That's cool," Jorah looks over to see some paint and blank portraits," just ignore people, not rude a bit." He dabs and spreads drops of paint on the portrait, the he uses his long claws to scrape away unwanted paint. He looks back and forth at his small companion.

He raised his eyebrows at what she said. Just stuff out of your mind, huh? ''You're very creative then.'' he then looked at the new girl and waved at her, responding with a nod.

Aria literally burst into the school, and quickly made her way around the building, eager to start a new day. She stopped at a door, pressing her ear against it--she had heard a voice, or a couple of voices, inside. And from the tingly feeling she was getting, they weren't exactly human. In fact, most of the people here aren't human, if none.

Aria, being the bright person who doesn't understand consequences unless it happens, opened the door wide as she entered. She smiled at the sight of three people, and she closed the door behind her. "Hi," she greeted, wondering what type of people were in the room. "Are you guys new here, too?"

@Soul OMU @Keiser @jole875

-----------------------------------------

Mairu was still by the school entrance, feeling a little uncertain. It was literally her first time in such a place. Perhaps she should try and make friends? But everything there seemed a bit intimidating, even if she didn't seem like she was worrying about such things.

Maybe I should just enter.... Mairu slipped into the school, but stood at the side of the hall, taking in the grand view. Differently, the students around her were walking casually as if they were here everyday, and in a way, they were. It was Mairu who was different. Maybe it was due to the fact she was home-schooled.

She watched the loose strands of her hair darken and change to a darker hue. A shadow must be passing over her lake, or it may be because she was inside a building. I wonder if there's a pool around here, Mairu though to herself. I can't sense anything...this place is too large.

(Sorry for the lateness. I had no idea this was going on so fast! xD But this is going to be my one post for the next 30 minutes, so feel free to pretend my characters are just observing, or ignore them. xP I'll be AFK for a little bit, sorry about that. ;. ;)

(

jole875 said:
"That's cool," Jorah looks over to see some paint and blank portraits," just ignore people, not rude a bit." He dabs and spreads drops of paint on the portrait, the he uses his long claws to scrape away unwanted paint. He looks back and forth at his small companion.
(She didn't? She asked what the paint was for...)

Lucy jumps a bit at the new voices and covers her ears. "...I need to go..." She muttered before vanishing into the shadows, wearing gloves on her small hands.

(Anyways im going to bed now since I have to be up early tomorrow cuz it's Christmas!)

Isabel backed away from him and entered the room. Closing the door as the deity flames cut off. She took a deepbreath and turned to the headmaster. Instantly flinching. "Oh my..... I thought you were my great grandmother. The head of my family. You look incredibly just like her."

Jorah turned to the smaller figure,"Yes, I'm painting my new kitten friend here on this portrait," his vocals sounds as if he is dehydrated.

((@Keiser sorry for being a douche, had run ins with ooc idiots in the past, mistook that post. That's my bad))

Light said:
Isabel backed away from him and entered the room. Closing the door as the deity flames cut off. She took a deepbreath and turned to the headmaster. Instantly flinching. "Oh my..... I thought you were my great grandmother. The head of my family. You look incredibly just like her."
Elizabeth Van Steen watches her with cold blood red eyes. "I'll take that as somewhat of a compliment... Now what brings you to my office?" She said while regarding her.

(( No, It's completely fine! I was the one cheating looking at the CS ^^ ))

He saw the new female he had found walk away. ''Well, it seems we're the only ones left here then. That's fine.''

(Lucy vanished into the ground and its him, the Anubis and macaron' girl.)

(Now I'm going to bed, have a Merry Christmas eve you guys! Don't post to much while I'm gone? :) )

"Well I was wondering if there were were battle classes and dorms. I don't much about this school.... or town. Maybe not even about the continent. Foreigner."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back