• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Night Dale Academy for the Supernatural *CLOSED*

Lucy scoots away slightly since her body is hotter then most. "...i Suppose... I wouldn't know since most things I love die." She said while drawing an old friend of hers, two boys who look identical but arent.

Rin glanced over at her, he could feel the abnormal heat coming from her skin. Luckily he didn't touch it, heat would harm him. It would burn through his skin even if it was just a simple cup of tea. "But even if they die, they still deserve to feel love. Wether if it's a person or a wallflower. They still deserve to be loved, no matter what they've done" Rin said and looked down on the wooden floor again. He preffered not to seize the moment than to live in the past, but every now and then his backstory seemed to came across his mind. But instead of sulking he peeked over at her drawing. "May I ask who you're drawing?" He then asked.

Isabel summoned her demon, Carnificis. She starts to talk to him about how awkward it is for her at the school and how hard it is to get used to this country. Carnificis just stood there listening while looking around at the devastation she caused because of her bad temper and one petty situation.

Peachypants said:
Rin glanced over at her, he could feel the abnormal heat coming from her skin. Luckily he didn't touch it, heat would harm him. It would burn through his skin even if it was just a simple cup of tea. "But even if they die, they still deserve to feel love. Wether if it's a person or a wallflower. They still deserve to be loved, no matter what they've done" Rin said and looked down on the wooden floor again. He preffered not to seize the moment than to live in the past, but every now and then his backstory seemed to came across his mind. But instead of sulking he peeked over at her drawing. "May I ask who you're drawing?" He then asked.
Lucy sighs softly. "Some old friends of mine... Lucifer and Lucian." She said softly while focusing on the drawing. "I had to change my name and change schools because I burned down my other one..." She said softly.

Alezander watching Isabel before lighting a cigarette.

Carnificis senses Alezander and rushes toward him. With his large wings, he flew over sword in hand. Spirits flowed out of his mouth as he struck where Alezander was hiding.

Kuro walked around the school, asking students about how much they knew about magic and had them demonstrate while he took notes. He was currently looking for some more students to test their skill and knowledge in magic. He sighs as he looks at his notes so far "Not very impressive..." He sighs once again.

Isabel stands beside Alezander. "I'm sorry my demon is trained to be a guard dog. He doesn't like peepers. Carnificis, down." Carnificis kneeled. "That being said I don't like peepers either." Isabel raises her eyebrow wanting an explanation.

Alezander snorts while smoking. "You don't own the school so I can't be peeping. Plus it's my job to sweep the school grounds." He said while watching her.

He suddenly felt presence of another demon, apart from the two girls he had just met. He rapidly followed the signal of one of the girls. The hair-changing girl was fighting, so he ran away. After chasing the signal everywhere, he saw the other demon. He walked there and crouched, infront of her. ''Do you have any idea of what type of demons there are in this school? Are there any more blood demons apart from me?''

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Lucy sighs softly. "Some old friends of mine... Lucifer and Lucian." She said softly while focusing on the drawing. "I had to change my name and change schools because I burned down my other one..." She said softly.
Alezander watching Isabel before lighting a cigarette.

[/QUOTE]
(( 0¤0 I recognize that o¤o ^^ ))

Rin glanced up at her face but then back down on the drawing. They were clearly twins, both dressed the same way. They even had the same expression on their faces. However, one of them seemed to be a little more gentle than the other one who seemed like a lot of trouble. Rin sighed a little before once again glancing up at her face. "I'm sorry.." He said softly.

(Who is he in front of Keiser?)

Peachypants said:
(( 0¤0 I recognize that o¤o ^^ ))
Rin glanced up at her face but then back down on the drawing. They were clearly twins, both dressed the same way. They even had the same expression on their faces. However, one of them seemed to be a little more gentle than the other one who seemed like a lot of trouble. Rin sighed a little before once again glancing up at her face. "I'm sorry.." He said softly.
( xD glad you caught that.)

Lucy sighs softly. "It's not your fault... Don't apologize... It was my fault anyway... I shouldn't have let him get close... But I did and thought I had control of my powers... I didn't... And now they're gone..."

Isabel looks him up and down. I see.... my name is Isabella Van Fen'rir." She holds out her hand to shake it.

[QUOTE="Soul OMU](Who is he in front of Keiser?)

Lucy sighs softly. "It's not your fault... Don't apologize... It was my fault anyway... I shouldn't have let him get close... But I did and thought I had control of my powers... I didn't... And now they're gone..."

[/QUOTE]
(( You, I said ''her'' :3 ))

Light said:
Isabel looks him up and down. I see.... my name is Isabella Van Fen'rir." She holds out her hand to shake it.
Keiser said:
(( You, I said ''her'' :3 ))
(She's in the library. xD and in the middle of a convo but okay.)

Lucy jumped a bit when he appeared before her. "I don't know... My brothers are teachers here... They aren't blood demons..."

Alezander smoking and takes her hand and shakes it. "Alezander Eclair. Teacher of Defenses."

''Alright, thanks. Sorry for interrupting.'' he got up and walked out of the libraby, going to see if he could identify all of the demons. If there was another blood demon as him, he would be in a big problem.

Kuro felt the presence of a dragon... No, a witch? He became curious of this strange presence and threw a card in the air which disappeared with white light and summoned a trail of a smoke-like gold substance which led the way to this peculiar presence he felt.

[QUOTE="Soul OMU](Who is he in front of Keiser?)

[/QUOTE]
((It was Lucius btw ^.^ ))

"But it never hurts to show respect to someone." Rin said as he put down the book next to him. "Look, you can't blame yourself for what happened that way. I know I probably don't have a clue about it but I'm certain that it can't be good for you to think like this. If you hadn't let him close, you wouldn't have felt the love you felt for them."

"I see we've gotten off on the wrong foot. I'm a hybrid Mr. Teacher of Defenses. I'm mixed with demon, dragon, deity, cat shape shifter." She points at her cat ears. "Then witch."

Peachypants said:
((It was Lucius btw ^.^ ))
"But it never hurts to show respect to someone." Rin said as he put down the book next to him. "Look, you can't blame yourself for what happened that way. I know I probably don't have a clue about it but I'm certain that it can't be good for you to think like this. If you hadn't let him close, you wouldn't have felt the love you felt for them."
(I was going off memory xD )

Lucy sighs softly. "...I was the only one who cared enough to tell them apart... That's all they wanted was for someone to be able to tell them apart... They only had each other... And then I went and ruined it and killed them..."

Light said:
"I see we've gotten off on the wrong foot. I'm a hybrid Mr. Teacher of Defenses. I'm mixed with demon, dragon, deity, cat shape shifter." She points at her cat ears. "Then witch."
Alezander smoking. "I am aware of that Miss Fenrir... The headmistress has files on every student.."

Kuro walks up behind Fenrir, unnoticed and listens for a bit before he suddenly says "Hm... Very interesting. So you're a hybrid, eh?" He looks away from the girl and waves at Alexander "I see you're doing well, Alexander. Spying on the students?"

((Gosh thanks rpnation for sending me alerts :I ))

Jorah finishes his painting and shows it to his kitten friend," A perfect portrait, correct my fluffy friend?" Jorah wrapped his claw like hand around the small kitten and began walking around the school , his inhuman snout poking out of his hood. "I wonder what sorts of fruit they have here, I'm gonna name you Mr Fluffy Pants," he says laughing as he walks past a group of people having a somewhat interesting conversation. Jorah stops and says," Mr FluffyPants and I were wondering where are the fruit trees, I had heard there would be fruit trees," his voice sounded very dry and hoarse which accented his stature and vague body outline, though the sentences he spat out were unthinkable to the way he looked and sounded.

@Light

Users who are viewing this thread

Back