Next Marvel [Inactive]

"All I did was have a party. I decided to look for you guys to make sure you were not dead. I brought Peter along with me just incase we needed backup. If Peter and I didn't show up you would still be at the same place we found you. I left my massive part for you love birds! The least I could get was a than you instead of more rude comments about Peter and I! I made it pretty clear to stop making rude comments about Peter and my' 'relationship' that isn't officially a relationship! Ok" Casper said once again feeling unappreciated by the two boys.

"If you're going to refer to us as love birds, you can't complain about us teasing you and Peter. Especially considering Evan and I have already.. talked, through our.. thing." He muttered, rolling his eyes at her.

"I thought you guys are dating. At least thats what it looks like. Are you guys dating? What the hell did I miss?!" Casper said raising an eyebrow.

"We're not.. dating. I'm not ready for that. We talked about it already." Marcus explained slowly, sticking to his original story when Evan brought it up earlier.

"Wait... So Evan thinks you are sort of dating and you think you are not dating. Wow, you guys make Peter and I seem not complex. How about this, if you guys ever make it official I will try to make it official with Peter. Deal?" Casper said biting her lower lip.

"I'm not--" Marcus started, then cut himself off with a loud sigh. "This was definitely not in the job description. I was not supposed to find myself in the middle of some sort of f***** up love triangle. This is almost as rough as getting shot."

"Chill dude. It was a joke" Casper said rolling her eyes. "I just assumed you both had feelings for each other. Correct me if I'm wrong but I think you guys would be cute together in a relationship" Casper said smirking.

"He has feelings. I have.. Risk aversion." He muttered, scooting a short distance away from the two of them. He was getting more and more uncomfortable with every word.

"I'm going to go sleep in the jet with Peter. And no, we are not going to have sex in my jet. Evan I'm assuming you will be staying here with Marcus for a bit so I'll see you guys later. Hope you feel better Marcus." Casper walked out of the hospital room and back to the jet with Peter.

((In have semester finals tomorrow so I needs to sleep. Good Night))

"Well of course you won't screw now that I've given you crap for it." Marcus chuckled and called a nurse for more morphine.

Go home, Evan. We've had a long day, I'll be fine alone.

(Let just say key got sent back to... the car..? before it got nasty xD ) Key rush in slamming the door open as she got really impatient, she was out of breath "I'm..! I'm so sorry!! I knew I should of stay..!" she had her head down, regaining her breath not really knowing how many was there.

Marcus floated in and out of a painkiller-induced stupor for some time. Soon, he was brought out to an operating room, where he was kept for perhaps an hour. He had only survived because his soul was not permitted to die, not because he was particularly tough. As such, the doctors had to repair several severe, life threatening wounds. By the time they were finished, they had removed all the glass, debris, and managed to set anything that was broken. He was returned to his room, comatose.

Evan easily 'persuaded' the orderlies to let him into the room. He sat next to Marcus' bed, battling between sitting still and holding his hand. It'd started to drizzle outside. A television was showing an episode of Firefly, the scene where River announces she has become part of the ship. "Marc. At first, I hated you and everything you stood for. Maybe that was because deep down, I knew you were always right. And...after everything we've been through..." Evan leaned in closer to the comatose man.

"After everything you've done for me, after almost dying for me....I..." he pulled back, staring at the ground. He started counting the floor tiles, but couldn't stop the words from falling out of his mouth, like the raindrops that started to spatter on the room window.

"I think I love you."

Last edited by a moderator:
Marcus awoke groggily, the painkillers in his system dulling all his senses. Despite the plain lack of clarity or detail, he came to slowly understand the murmuring coming from nearby.

I think I love you.

Marcus giggled childishly and grinned like a child with ice cream, his eyes still shut. "Th-that's really funny, 'cause I love me too." He whispered, slowly rolling his head around on the pillow. Nice and soft.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back