Next Marvel [Inactive]

Casper groaned and sighed "I guess I am supposed to fly us to New York considering I helped model the hellicarrier." She replied glaring at Marcus while following him to the aircraft.

Brooklyn scoffed at Marcus. "I can run there. No need for a hellicarrier, that's too slow for me." She paused. "Or am I required to go with you slowpokes?"

"Your system never met me." he mumbled, "Fine. Whatever. I'll fly behind you guys. Besides, it'll give me time to chat with a friend," He stated maniacally, "In fact, I'll yell at Charles now." he sighed, then proceeded into giving the poor man a mental thrashing.

'Brooke, if you don't mind, I would prefer you accompany us. Gotta keep all my ducks in a line and whatnot." He said, giving her a look that screamed Im not asking you. He then turned to Casper and lightly punched her arm. "Relax, chica. We got pilots, so we can all crash on a couch and do each other's makeup."

Brooklyn sighed and reluctantly followed the crew to the hellicarrier. "Yay," she groaned. She was dying to go for a run; leave it to SHIELD to keep Brooklyn from doing what she wanted.

"Well lets go before my beautiful creation starts collecting dust!" Casper said referring to the hellicarrier. "I need to call Tony and tell him what SHIELD is planning on doing" she huffed dialing her high-tech phone.

"Meet you guys there." Evan sighed. He then took off into the air, pretty sure he could find the place on his own. "I mean it's the biggest toewer in the city." he told himself. 'Now, Professor...'

As soon as the helicarrier landed on the tower's platform Casper jumped out and yelled "TONY!!! Why the hell did you agree to let SHIELD and the X-Men take over our home?" she walked through the automatic glass doors and JARVIS said in his monotone voice "Welcome back Miss. There are unknown identities-" Casper cut the robot off and said "Not now JARVIS!"

Scott grinned as he hopped back on to solid ground and grinned even wider as he walked toward the Stark Tower doors. "Must be nice..." he said under his breath.

Marcus strolled into the tower like it was his home. He had been present when Tony and Fury negotiated the deal, so he was more than familiar with the situation and the building's layout. He supposed Casper had been away when the meeting occurred.

"Well, ladies and gentlemen.. I believe the second to last floor was left for us. Enjoy your stay, don't wreck the place." He said, turning to address the group.

"Ohh, this is what that building was." Aria said in aw as she walked in the door. "Hi Jarvis!" Aria exclaimed.

Evan had calmed down completely by the time he arrived at Stark Tower. 'Just ask next time...please?' He asked Xavier before cutting off the link. He took in the grandeur of the place completely. "Who...this is nice. Ooh, there's a pool!" he said, getting a little excited. Maybe it wouldn't be hell after all.

Brooklyn grinned. "Ah, I remember my dad telling me about JARVIS. Heard he had a pretty sharp sense of humor for a computer program," she mentioned, trying not to laugh as Casper stormed into Stark Tower to find Tony. "Do we get roommates?" she asked Marcus, looking around.

Scott looked around as he made it inside. "Hey, Marcus...where's the gym located? Or should I ask JARVIS?" He walked about taking a look at all the things there. Def why I chose to use my gifts the way I'm using em, he thought to himself as he strutted around with a smile on his face.

"Mr Stark left for California 2 hours ago and will return tomorrow morning" Jarvis replied making Casper groan. "Jarvis send a message to Tony and scan the new residents and make them profiles." and JARVIS replied "As you wish Miss" Casper looked around at her new team members already intrigued by the Stark's stuff. 
"Gym is located on tenth floor Sir" JARVIS instantly replied.

"I think that's a matter of choice. Although I think Tony is trying to make SHIELD like him a bit more, seeing as he gave me my own floor.." He answered. "If any of you have any questions, just come to me on the floor below you." He added, raising his voice for the group to hear.

Scott gave a thumbs up high above his head. "You're a good man, JARVIS. I don't care what the others say about ya." He laughed jokingly as he looked for an elevator.

"Jarvis, where's my room. And is there a target range?" Aria asked, hoping to get some shooting time in.

"Is there a track, by any chance? I assume that's also on the same floor as the gym," Brooklyn asked JARVIS.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back