Next Marvel [Inactive]

"Figured your daddy would have taught you to respect SHIELD agents. You're either disappointing or he's lost his touch." He shot back, smirking slightly. At least these people were interesting.

He smiled widely. "You got that right, American Princess. So don't worry your star-spangled panties. Whatever the problem is won't be once I give it a good beating." He winked at her from under his hood.

"Well there were a few SHIELD agents that tried to kill my dad once or twice, so I'm a little skeptical on who to trust around here," Brooklyn said to Marcus. She scowled at Scott and his smug expression. "And god, just because I'm Captain America's daughter doesn't mean I wear a skin tight uniform of the American flag on my body. I'm not affiliated with that like my dad is."

"Same goes for me. Just because I'm the daughter of the richest man alive doesn't mean I'm a Princess. I'll have you know I escaped the most notorious Middle Eastern terrorist group when I was 15."

Scott chuckled at Capn's daughter, "So does that mean it's a thong, I don't think your dad would be happy to know what you're doing to the American flag." He leaned his head to the side and eyed Stark's girl. "That's cute and all Stark, and I don't question either of your abilities. Just saying that I'll be your shields if need be. Nothing like saving two got girls in distress. I'm kinda built for that...and handing out ass-whoopins, of course." He chuckled a bit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"OH THAT DOES IT!!!" Casper started yelling in Russian at the boy. "I don't know who the hell you think you are but you are surely no better than we are!"

"Casper. Calm down. Now." Marcus stepped in between her and Scott, placing one hand firmly on her shoulder. He wasn't going to let his first operation be ruined by a couple superpowered children pretending to be adults.

"That's only if your bulk can keep up, Juggernut Wannabe. It's hard to get a shot on me when I'm practically faster than the speed of light and sound," Brooklyn taunted back. She smiled at Casper. "I think you and I will, ironically enough given our fathers' past, get along well. Especially with this Class A d***** bag over here acting all tough and heroic," Brooklyn added, nodding her head in Scott's direction.

Casper nodded in agreement and added scoffing "We haven't even met the rest of our team, received our mission from Fury, and we are all ready nearly at each others throats. Now this is what I team spirit!" Casper said the last part in a sarcastic voice and slouched back onto the couch on her phone texting.

Scott sighed. "Must be that time of the month. Don't need to be as quick as you. I'm sturdy enough to take anything you got, you on the other hand have to make sure I don't get you even once...and who said anything about being heroic." He scoffed. "I'm doing a bit of community service at the moment, nothing more and nothing less, I'll leave the bravado to those who are more suited. Cap'n Underpants here and Stark-wonder."

Brooklyn rolled her eyes, taking a pen from the table and spinning it around with her telekinesis. "Well, this is going to be an eventful meeting, and like Stark said not all of the crew is here yet. I can't wait to see what other lovely personalities I get to work with," she mused.

"Quick interjection, I have a real name, and it is not Stark!" Casper added into the argument between the two.

Brooklyn nodded at Casper in acknowledgement. "Duly noted. As do I, while we're on the topic of real names," she added, glaring at Scott.

"Everyone. Calm. Down. I am not actually above firing my weapon into the ceiling just to get one of you arrested for threatening me. And they'll take my word over yours." He stated, glaring at each of them. "Scott, as for you. You're one of the last people to be making comments about someone else's father."

Scott looked back n forth between the ladies. "My bad, my bad. Didn't mean to offend...that much. What are your names ladies?" He tried not to grin since he knew he had been irritating them since he spoke.

Aria was watching the bickering group from above. She really didn't want that guy to shoot her, so she swooped though the ceiling, landing square in the center of the group.

"Casper. Not Stark. Not Princess. Just Casper." Then suddenly a girl came swooping down from above and landed in the center of the group "Wow. Way to make an entrance. I suppose you are here for the same reason we are?" Casper said to the girl.

" I guess so. I just thought I would avoid getting shot in the head." She remarked, giving a smirk.

"Brooklyn, just Brooklyn. You can call me Brooke if you're nice," she replied just as the girl swept down onto the table. "Well hi, welcome to the argument committee. "

"I'm Casper. Thats Brooklyn, guy who's name I don't remember and don't care to remember, and Agent Marcus something... I forgot his last name." Casper said back to Ari.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back