Next Marvel [Inactive]

Okay im on my phone and the signal decent here so xD )

key march where everyone else was. She stood there quitely, staring with a cute innocent look.

"Apparently I'm, or was, supposed to be Casper's antithesis." He said. "I was the balancing factor and was supposed to become outright evil after a betrayal." Behind him, the area shimmered before showing an image of a knife to his back. "Since you erased me the scales tipped into your side's favor, which pissed her off to no end. So she took my remaining traces and remade me into your antithesis to cement balance." He sighed. "The bright side is that I'm not required to be outright evil, just enough to be classfied as one."

"he means somehow he became a Singularity, mean he can't be touched or harm, and he can do whatever he wants"

((goddamn it, can everyone stop god moding themselves, those are boring as fuck))

"I'm done talking to you." Evan said to the weirdo.

"Tri...if anyone needs me, you know where I'll be." He said as he faded into the world itself.

((dude, you're starting to piss people off. @Pyu ))

Tri looks at Evan while he fading. He still don't know what happened to Jean but he heard Charles said something about a new Hellfire Club. He thinks he should tell Evan about it later.

"I.." she couldn't exactly say her mission "was it that late already? Wow.. didn't relise..!?" She rub the back of her neck nervously "was that jean grey son?" She ask curiously.

"The fact that everyone arguing.."

she pouted in disappointment

"Well.. I guess everyone has a reason" she chuckle "hehe sorry, it not important I guess. I mean.. It between the two people that are having the conflict"

Last edited by a moderator:
"That's the problem around here. Most of everyone think they're the shit, so they don't give a fuck about what other people think or do. They have potential to become a great team, but they need to learn to swallow their own pride."

Tri said, his face kind of look sad and angry a bit 
"Red, can you hear me?"

Tri talk telepathically to Evan. "We need to talk."

"Stop doing that." Tri feels a cold running down his spine. "Before Charles left, he told me something about a new Hellfire Club has been form in New York. He thought it might be connected to you and Jean." Tri said. "Guess the whole chessboard is back, what do you think?"

"Crap...didn't our folks already deal with this crap? I already have enough to deal with?" He sighed, looking at Ryuji with weary eyes. "Where are they this time?" He asked. He was concerned by the fact that if it went wrong for him, certain events would be re-imaged

"Kingston, New York." Tri said "But we still need Cerebro to help locate them, I heard they gone underground."

Tri looks at Evan. "If it's true that the Hellfire Club is connected to you and Jean..." Tri stops, he afraid Evan would go Dark Phoenix if anything went wrong.

"That's what I'm afraid of." Evan said somberly, taking a seat in the couch. "So...It's just me and you." He looked up at his old friend. Though they joked around a lot, Evan knew he was capable.

"If it happens, and you can't bring me back..." he couldn't finish the sentence. Fear had struck his core the moment the Hellfire Club was mentioned. "Just make it quick..." he plead.

Tri can't say anything. He can't promise that he will do everything to stop Evan from becoming Dark Phoenix, because he can't. And he doesn't know if he is cold enough to kill Evan when he turned.

"I hope I don't have to." Said Tri. "Let's get out of here and find out, I'll be with you all time on the mission to make sure nothing goes wrong."

"Its best if I don't manifest any of the powers for the moment. I want to do this as quickly as possible. We leave in 15. Bring what you need." Evan walked to the cabinet holding a crystal with aged bourbon in it. He filled a glass and swallowed the thing in one gulp. "And put on something nice." He added, hoping Ryujii cleaned up well.

Last edited by a moderator:
She look at Tri with complete confusion in silent. He wasn't speaking much. guessing he was thinking alot or that she thought he thinks key was a burden. ''Ummm Tri. isnt it?''

Users who are viewing this thread

Back