Next Marvel [Inactive]

"Because SHIELD has nothing to tell us yet. And sometimes SHIELD isn't exactly the most productive source. No offense Marc" Casper said winking at him. "So Crispin what are you doing here?" Casper asked the boy.

Evan's face lit up, with the last thing Marc said breaking his conversation.

"Hey. Can that satellite's signal be boosted in order to track things within and outside of...say...existence?" He asked, an Idea involving Celebro and this machine forming that would nix all their problems at once.

"If you are implying you want me to hijack the satellite and boost its signal... I can do that in less than 2 hours with my eyes closed. I will gladly hack into SHIELDS satellite if Marcus here doesn't point another gun to my head." Casper said laughing. "With a new model of suits Tony and I have made I can even fly up to the satellite myself and boost the signal if I wanted to" she added.

"Everyone else is boring. I came in a while ago. Oh, was this s'posed to be private? ...Oops..." he shrunk down. "I'll leave if you want...but it's just soooo boring."

Marcus listened carefully to Evan's question. "I.. suppose. We'd have to talk to the Directorate though. It's their pet project, not mine." He replied. "Might I ask what the plan here is?"

"And.. Casper. I'd have to arrest you for that. The kind of arrest you that involves never being seen again. It's nothing personal, but I've got an oath to uphold."

"Its fine Crispin. You can come hang out with us. We weren't in the middle of anything just talking about some important stuff" Casper said to Crispin. "We don't need to talk to anybody. I can over ride SHIELDS systems in a heartbeat."

Ari whirled around to see a man standing behind her. "Did you hear that?" she asked, hoping she hadn't show her weakness to a stranger.

"Let me express myself a bit more clearly, Casper. That would be a Class 11 felony. We'd skip right over the public trial and jump straight to the execution part. That's risking your life and mine, seeing as I'd be an accomplice with the same punishment." Marcus said, rolling his eyes a bit. He understood that she wanted to act, but they didn't need to do it immediately as far as he could tell.

"I-I did." He said. "I'm sorry, I...didn't mean to invade your privacy." He apologized. "But your singing just...made me feel nice." He smiled. "I'm Dr. Spencer" He said while holding his hand out.

"Oh please this wouldn't be my first time hacking into SHIELD data base. Besides Tony would take care of all punishments like he always does. Also SHIELD can't execute people for being smarter than they are let alone one of their own agents. SHIELD wouldn't execute me because if I went missing the media would be all over them." Casper said

"Then do it my way out of respect for ME." Marcus replied, giving her a small frown. She needed to understand how he worked if they were going to get along any better.

"Memories huh? He looked afar. "You should cherish those and make more with you friends." He smiled sadly. "Me, well...let's just say that even if I did something no one would remember me."

"Fine" Casper sighed. "Well what are we going to do then? Just sit and wait for SHIELD to get to work?" Casper asked. "And Evan why did you want a boosted signal anyways?" Casper questioned Evan.

"I wasn't all that special." He say on the floor. "Every time I look in a mirror I see a version of me I wish I could've been. I've seen detective, magician, inventor, hacker, gunman, thief, fireman and so much more." He smiled. "Now here I am, a doctor talking to a girl I just met."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back