Next Marvel [Inactive]

I don't know the answer to that question. He thought, frowning. "I just need to do something. Privately." He whispered, hesitantly pulling himself away from her.

"I need to uh. Get some fresh air." He said, looking out the window. He was several floors up, he knew the fall would kill him. He hoped it would do what he wanted instead of just flat out kill him.

"Sure." Casper said sitting on his bed "umm can I come or do you want me to wait here of just flat out leave you alone?" Casper asked.

Marcus slowly approached the window and pushed the blinds out of the way. Then every rational, living part of him screamed for life. He stood still, then turned back to Casper. "Actually.. I think I just need to sit. Y-you can stay if you want." He mumbled, looking away from her.

"I'll stay. Marcus you are acting like the time we first met. Why are you acting so nervous all of a sudden?" Casper said suspiciously. "What are you not telling me now?" She said getting up from the bed but just standing still looking a Marcus.

You're the daughter of Black Widow and Hawkeye." Tri continue "only that is enough for people to realize what you could do. Through your actions over the years, you had proved yourself as one of the best spies the world could offer."

Tri pulls out a cigarette, lights it up.

"The problem here is not you or your function. Nothing is perfect. It's most people around here and their prides, thinking they're better than one another."

"and do you know what should we do when we have to work with people like that?" Tri looks at Ari

"I feel so.. alone, Casper." He started, then shook his head. "There is too much happening right now. I wasn't made for this. I'm not special. I'm just some kid. And that all changed today, and I need some help adjusting I guess."

After the failed attempt to quell the insanity that rained out over the tower, Evan decided he needed some time to think. Some time to mourn. Jean was not just a friend, she was the closest things he had to family. Instead of just reappearing at the Tower, he decided to walk. "It's nice to act like everything's normal--Like we won't die if he continues what he is doing to the world." he sighted to himself.

"And now she is gone." he said, crossing the street toward the tower. He didn't know the extent of that guy's bluff. He was obviously reborn, somehow slipping through the fingers of existence itself. Life. Death. 'There has to be a way.' her thought to himself. At the base of the Tower, he began to fly upward to observe the damage. Majorly broken windows.

'Nothing too bad.' he thought. Then he came across Marc. Something changed--he looked broodier than usual.

"Hey, Agent Build-a-Bear. Come with me?" Evan asked as he entered through the open window, holding out his hand. "Come and tell me how It got to you."

"What are you talking about Marcus? You are special. You are about to become an agent! And you are not alone! Never say you are alone ever again! You have SHIELD, your team, and you will always have me! All this isn't worth all this sadness. You can't let some supernatural force defeat you! Yes I know I don't know how you feel exactly but I have a basic idea of how you are feeling. Don't put yourself down like that. You are strong Marcus, I have complete faith in you!" Casper said looking at the depressed boy in front of her.

He began a reply to Casper, before Evan appeared in his window. Did he know? How could he not? He was probably rooting around in his head at that very moment.

"Evan.. I would prefer to just stay here for a while, if that's quite alright." He said quietly. "It's been a long, long, long day."

"Well, Life personified speaking to Death personified, you may feel a little...lost. I know I did when it first happened." Evan said, remembering his old soul being burned away for this new one.

"Nope, just let them think they're better." Tri said, blows out some smoke outside the window.

"People don't like the ones that always talk about themselves and think they're better than anyone else. In fact, they're the most lonely people in the world, they just don't know it."

Tri smiles and looks at Ari again. "There are people who appreciate you. Remember that." Tri flicks the cigarette outside. "I have to go, gotta show the new girl around school when it still has something to show."

Last edited by a moderator:
Dr. Spencer reexusted on a bench at Central Park. He took out his pocketwatch and looked at it. He pulled out a cellphone and texted Evan.

Do you want to play a game? Meet me at Central Park, alone. c:

He put it away and leaned back.

"Long story short, Casper, I'm some sort of grim reaper." He finally admitted, giving a slight shrug. "Not quite sure how or why, but it's.. all new. The world is so much bigger now, and I don't feel like I grew with it."

Casper stood still unsure on what to say. She heard Marcus's phone buzz. "You- You going to get that?" she said referring to the phone. For once in her life Casper didn't know what to say or do in a situation.

"Well, we are definitely going to learn something here but not too much like a common school. Do you want to go with us, Ari?"

Tri asked

Users who are viewing this thread

Back