Next Marvel [Inactive]

"Most of the time the X-gene is come from the father...Here, help me get Peyton to her room. I'll show you your room too."

Tri said

Casper sets the gun down on his bed. "No Marcus I won't. I can't. I'm going to help you I promise! I'm here for you and I'm not going to leave you alone." Casper sat next to him on the bed and pulled him into a hug and whispered "Benimle konuştuğun için teşekkür ederim" in Turkish into his ear.

He leaned limply into her, completely drained. He felt the way he had all those years ago. Empty, lost, and confused.

He sighed and leaned up her ear. "Ben üzgünüm." He replied softly.

Once again, Ari was left out. She was beginning to feel unwanted. Then again, she was a crazy, hot headed ginger with a computer in her blood.

"It's ok..." Casper said back to him "It's ok" she repeated. "I'm going to help you Marcus. Just please, no more secrets. Look where secrets put us not" she chuckled. "I'm sorry for being rude and coking you" she added still holding him in her embrace.

"It's a nice name. I'm Tri, I'm also a mutant."

Tri and Key walk out of Peyton room, and he saw Ari just leaning on a wall quietly.

"What's wrong?"

Tri asked

"Should have killed me." He murmured, shaking his head a bit. "I. I can't tell you. There aren't.. words for it."

Ari looked at her, sadness filled her eyes. 'I wish she wasn't in Asia. Then I could see my mother again.' She thought. She returned to gazing out the window.

"Stop feeling sorry for yourself, it's not going to help you. I only kill people I don't like so I can't kill you. And what can't you tell me? If there are not words just try to say it or show me."

"There are two kind of people who looking out window." Tri said "Either they're day-dreaming, or they're feeling lonely."

Tri stands next to Ari.

"So what are you day-dreaming about?" Tri smiles

He thought he could show her the mark. But she never would have known what it meant. The only reason he knew it was because he had the experience attached to it. "I'm.. Things have changed in the last twenty four hours. I'm.. Not quite me, anymore." He didn't know how else to explain it.

"Obviously. Was it you that pointed a gun to my head for being sassy cause if you are going to point a gun at me every time I say something sassy to you I'm going have to leave" Casper said chuckling. "Or did something take over your mind. Trust me it's a lot more common than you think. During my time of being an Avenger I've seen plenty of people's minds being controlled by a supernatural force".

Ari sighed. No matter how good her program was, there was always one person who could see though it. She nodded, thinking about how the others took charge and how others were always fawned over, just because she was a genetic experiment gone wrong and right in some ways more than others.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back