Nephilim Academy

Ayra mewed softly when Solar kissed him back. He wrapped his arms around Solar's neck and kissed back.

Solar broke the kiss and licked his lips "Wow those are really sweet,Just like candy" Solar winked "Hungry?,because I am" Solar purred

Ayra's eyes went half-lidded and he had a flushed face. He looked up at Solar with a bunny-daze "I'm just sweet like candy I guess." he said and licked his lips. "Yeah I'm kinda hungry, why?"

'"Because If I don't eat something,I might end up eating your cute self" Solar kissed Ayra's neck "see i'm already loosing control" he whispered in his ear

Ayra blushed and mewled softly and clung to Solar. "Eat me? Are you a vampire?" he teased.

(actually idk what kind of demon Solar is I forgot lmao)

Solar licked his nape "You'll find out if we don't go eat right now precious"

Ayra grinned and whispered into Solar's ear "Maybe you should save me for desert." he purred.

"Mmm maybe I will If your lips taste like candy I can only imagine what he rest of you tastes like" Solar pulled Ayra's shirt up licking him from nape to navel and the licked his lips "Delicious"

Ayra blushed and gasped as Solar licked him "Mn what do I taste like?" he asked and smiled up at Solar. "L-lets go get dinner." he smiled and sat up kissing Solar's lips.

Ayra kissed the finger and smiled. He stood up and let Solar lead him to the Cafe.

When they got there Solar ordered a bucket load of food as he had a healthy appetite "So Syra tell em about yourself" he said smiling his charming smile

Ayra hummed and stole a french fry from Solar's plate. "What do you want to know about me." he smiled.

Ayra hummed and sat back in his chair. "Well lets see, my mother was a ice angel and she fell in love with my dad. I grew up in the countryside of Canada where it's nice and cold." he paused and smiled. "I just recently celebrated my 15th birthday a few weeks before I came here. I also met my mom on my birthday she was so pretty." he said and ate the fry.

Ayra tilted his head "How old are you? Also tell me about you." he said punctuating the you by pointing another fry at Solar.

Lunar sighed "I'm 19 he said quietly and if our relationship went any further it'd be stagitory rape" he confessed and sighed again "Well I am hhalf angel my dad was human and my mom an arch angel I grew up in ny well to do family happy childhood powers over electricity,that's about it not much to tell" he grinned

Ayra sighed and the first part "I knew we where never meant to be." he said and sneezed "Sorry." he said and looked down. "I have powers over ice." he said and made a rose from ice before quickly crushing it in his palm. It turned to water and he watched as it dripped onto the table "So delicate and fragile."

Lunar flicked his wrist and a bolt of lighting came crashing down "So fierce and forceful" A grin appeared on Solar's face maybe we can be together as long as nobody finds out,Besides your the perfect Uke to my seme"

Ayra looked up at Solar and jumped down from his seat. He walked over to Solar and sat on his lap "You know, I don't care what others think of us." he said and leaned up to Solar's ear "Besides I think I'm falling in love with you." he whispered.

Ayra hummed and nodded before nuzzling into Solar's neck. "Mmhmm." he smiled against the skin of Solar's neck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back