Nephilim Academy

(globbit .-. )

Em smiled, holding back her b**chy-ness. "Ofcourse, Evrun. Oh, and we were dropped here by the kidnapper and Danny convinced the people at the counter to give us time to pay." She held her hands behind her back and faced the doors. She was still wearing a forced smile. "Why are you in Japan? I'm assuming that you were dropped here, too?"

'Those kidnappers must refer to the cloaked beings from before.' The elevator opened an he walked out, the girl following. "They attempted to kidnap me earlier, but that didn't work out too well for them. I placed a tracer on them and my brother and I flew to Japan. We used to live here, so we came back to our apartment to figure things out." He walked to the door to go outside and turned to the her. "I'm assuming the others were taken as well?"

Evrun smiled from atop his shoulders. "Brother is being so talkative today." Valdun lifted the boy off of his shoulders and placed him on the ground, grabbing his ground. "If you don't talk, you can't get information. Well, at least not face to face."

She laughed a little at the brothers behavior with eachother. "Isn't he a cutie." She giggled a bit more. "Soran, Sky, Danny, and I are all we know about at this time. Hey, could you loan me like 7 bucks?" She gave him a devilish grin. "I, uh, misplaced my, uh, cigarettes." Stuffing her hands into her pockets she walked awkwardly next to him. God, I hate asking for money. I'm just a bum.

Sky frowned, a bit confused. Her head was pounding dully, but she felt a bit better. She got up and looked around. She remembered passing out after healing her wings, but that was about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back