Nephilim Academy

Soran gasped and laughed a little. "Didn't think it'd actually work!" Pausing for a moment, Soran took out both ear buds and jumped around screaming, "I'm a genius! Eurika!" Doing a little celebration dance, Soran smiled brightly at Sky.

(I must go to bed! Mum is making me -.- sorry to leave it here but i must.. and i probably wont be on for a long time </3 my family is going on vacation and tomorrow is getting ready day, i can on friday but not the rest of the week; i will try my hardest though! I promise!)

After a while of silent walking the girls arrived at their destination. It was a traditional Japanese structured building. As they wondered in an assistant told them where to go; and to pay after. Em went out to the hot spring first; she walked out to a stone patty-o supplied with cubys on the wall of the building and two chairs. (sorry, i'm taking this all from anime D: ) It was a natural hot spring, she slid in and sat on a rock, keeping her towel on her body. There was a large wooden fence with a roof connected to the main building surrounding the hot spring and splitting it in half, it separated the male from the female. There was one Japanese tree in the corner surrounded by wild flowers and grass that continued around the pool of warm water.

Seth kept looking away as the boy spoke to him, suddenly ranting a little. However, Seth agreed completely with what the boy had to say. It almost made his heart crack, noticing how the boy seemed to assume that Seth had a horrifying past...and he was correct.

He looked back at the boy, his eyes narrowing on his as he considered asking him how he could assume such about Seth. But the thought passed. He wasn't just going to have some deep conversation with this seemingly interesting boy he hadn't even met quite yet.

"Yeah...well, I came over here to ask why you covered for me this morning..you didn't have to do that," he muttered, looking at the ground.

Waving goodbye to Sky, Soran ran to the front of the school and saw Valdun and a new kid conversating. Soran stopped in his tracks wondering if he should join them or not.

(Would you guys mind if I join you?)

"You did what you did out of annoyance, so you shouldn't really be punished for it. I didn't have a major reason for doing it, I guess it just happened. Besides, it's better if I get punished instead." Valdun didn't really know why he did it, but he always had the instinct to protect someone, no matter what it was. He didn't understand why, it was just the way he lived.

(My iPod decided to deny me access to rpnation, so this post is late.)

((Sorry guys, rpnation went all 'sorry the page won't load teehee' on me, so I just went to sleep xD I was like, well this is probably a sign telling me I need to go to bed already xD )) 
((Annnnd it's the next day in the rp and everyone woke up, went to the dining hall for breakfast, and pretty much everyone is skipping classes and went outside. Danny and Em went to the hot spring, Sky and Soran were listening to music together inside, and Seth and Valdun are talking outside the building. ^^)) 
Seth nods gradually, still not understanding why he had done that for him either.

"Well, I wanted to say thanks..I don't really have the time of day or patience to deal with the staff around here," he said, chuckling briefly. "I can be a little..frustrated at times..so, next time that happens around you don't feel like you have to cover for me."

A half grin crosses over his face as he looks up at the boy.

Ayra woke up with a yawn and sat up in bed. His hair was sticking up in odd angles and he looked around the room with half-lidded eyes. He threw off the covers and stood up and stretched before getting dressed. He walked out of the dorm and down into the dining hall before sitting down with his breakfast.

(Anyone want to RP with Ayra?)

(I know me to! Then I fell asleep...)

Soran approached the two men warily, the conversation looked serious. Then again, both of the people talking had faces like stone. Even if you ran them over with a tractor, they'd still have that same monotone face. Or would they? Soran decided it was best not to try that. 
Right when Soran saw their gazes, he turned his direction and walked away thinking, "Nope, never mind." He then walked into the dinning room to see if anyone was there, and maybe grab an apple.

Ayra looked up from his cereal when Soran walked into the room. He smiled "Good morning." He said in a soft voice and took another bite from his breakfast.

Soran winked at Ayra, and grabbed an apple. "Morning, chickpea!" Sitting down in a seat, Soran polished the juicy red apple with his shirt and bit into it. "How was your sleep?" Soran turned to the boy and took another bite into his apple casually.

Ayra smiled softly as Soran winked at Ayra. He took a bite of the muffin he had gotten to fight back a blush. He shrugged "I slept well, though I wish I could go back to sleep." he laughed softly.

Soran chuckled, brushing a piece of his hair back. "Well, I crawled into the wrong bed, and Valdun flipped me off it, then did something that made me unable to move," frowning slightly, Soran took another bite into his apple. "And I had a really weird dream about marrying a Naruto character..." Shrugging it off, Soran snatched a grape off its vine and popped it into his mouth. "I like fruits." he stated awkwardly.

Ayra blinked "That must have been awkward." He laughed. "I don't think I've met this Valdun yet though." He frowned. He hadn't met anyone other then his roommate who seemed like a flirt and Soran. He held back a laugh "A Naurto character?" he said his lips quirking.

Soran gave a playful smirk and said, "Don't judge." Leaning back into his seat, Soran thought about Valdun and Ayra meeting. "I guess you should meet him," Soran's gaze went off into the distance when he said, "His hair is really soft..." Snapping out of his daze, Soran forgot what they were talking about. "What were we talking about again?"

Ayra blinked as Soran spaced off "We where talking about meeting your roommate, then you spaced out talking about how soft his hair is." he said and bit his lip to hold back a giggle. Ayra blushed brightly at Lunar's words "Y-your man?" he stuttered he did have to admit that Lunar wasn't half bad looking.

Noticing Lunar's agitation, Soran smirked a little and placed an arm around Ayra. "And, what if I am?" Soran raised an eye brow at the older man. In fact, Soran totally forgot what they were talking about. He had zoned out completely when he thought of Valdun's soft silky hair.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back