• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Natural Selection (Fantasy/Open)

[QUOTE="HoneyBear-Kat]IT WAS A TYPO ANA GET OVER IT <3

[/QUOTE]
NEVER

THE GRAMMAR NAZI WILL CONTINUE HER REIGN

Anaxileah said:
If anyone has been inactive in this RP and wishes to find a way to reincorporate their character into the mess that is Natural Selection, simply ask here or PM Morgrim or I! If you have been active and have posted lately, good! Just checking to make sure everyone is here. If you are no longer interested in this role play, please say so. If you need a summary of what is currently occurring, I will be rereading the past few pages of IC to give that to you.

If you don't respond to this post or like it or acknowledge it in SOME MANNER within a week, then you will be presumed dead. >.>
hey haven't been replying due to the computer room at the doorms being shut down for unknown period of time. So i'll only be able to post on Thursdays and Saturdays if im lucky. so forgive me if I go missing for more than a week or 2. my character is asleep so feel free to transport him as necessary

[QUOTE="Mister Veeeee]hey haven't been replying due to the computer room at the doorms being shut down for unknown period of time. So i'll only be able to post on Thursdays and Saturdays if im lucky. so forgive me if I go missing for more than a week or 2. my character is asleep so feel free to transport him as necessary

[/QUOTE]
We're rebooting..

Coal said:
I'm keeping my character(^.^)
I'm keeping mine as well, I just may alter them a little bit, organize them a bit more, and give them some more depth. ^-^

Anaxileah said:
I'm keeping mine as well, I just may alter them a little bit, organize them a bit more, and give them some more depth. ^-^
Same.

You make a good point, we do have plenty of dark characters. We should shake it up a little. Pyromancer could fun, maybe even create a cult devoted to fire, wouldn't be the first time it's done.

I too am keeping the tsundere ice queen and the bubbly psychopath <3

Morgrim said:
You make a good point, we do have plenty of dark characters. We should shake it up a little. Pyromancer could fun, maybe even create a cult devoted to fire, wouldn't be the first time it's done.
There are a lot of dark characters xD

Perhaps Eleniel should have an apprentice of some sort????? Eh? Eh? :D

THE ANTICIPATION OF ELENIEL BASHING ON ETHER AGAIN XDDDD

Also, hi burrito ive missed ye :3

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="HoneyBear-Kat]THE ANTICIPATION OF ELENIEL BASHING ON ETHER AGAIN XDDDD
Also, hi burrito ive missed ye :3

[/QUOTE]
I wonder where I've been -_- *mutters * not like I don't have a phone... *mutters* Yes, but I think I might make Ether a blood mage this time and more psychotic. It makes sense. There was no real PSYCHO besides Raven. And she was controlled.

Coal said:
My guys a nice little elf guy who is one with nature magic. No evilness there ♡♡♡
I think you'd get along with my main very well :3 except I'll call her Wylloh rather than my name xD

She's a reptilian hybrid who has a little nature magic and loves finding exotic plants to make potions and tonics with >u< and thanks to her little bit of nature magic, she can restore the plant she borrowed from. ^-^

shadowz1995 said:
I wonder where I've been -_- *mutters * not like I don't have a phone... *mutters* Yes, but I think I might make Ether a blood mage this time and more psychotic. It makes sense. There was no real PSYCHO besides Raven. And she was controlled.
Okay not psycho, just....sadistic xD very sadistic

Users who are viewing this thread

Back