• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Natural Selection (Fantasy/Open)

Federoff said:
I'll still be on skype if you ever wanna talk
I messaged you but you no respond :U also, Morg is thinking of rebooting :3 would you consider joining the reboot? It'll be more fleshed out and detailed and have a clearer plot and stuff. Sound ok?

sorry but im the middle of something with a group

team building and what not

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep, message to all peeps interesting, i am going to be rebooting the rp. Starting from scratch, keeping the same setting, and various characters, but making a clearer. more unified plot, and also not trying to divide everyone into groups. I'll probably start it up in a week once my schedule looks a little more clear. If you would like you can keep the same character, or make new ones.

Morgrim said:
Yep, message to all peeps interesting, i am going to be rebooting the rp. Starting from scratch, keeping the same setting, and various characters, but making a clearer. more unified plot, and also not trying to divide everyone into groups. I'll probably start it up in a week once my schedule looks a little more clear. If you would like you can keep the same character, or make new ones.
I would actually be interested. Sorry I left a while ago, I was dealing with personal issues and rpnation wasn't exactly my cup of tea for that duration.

[QUOTE="Irina Peltavaskiy]Roger that, awaiting RP to commence.

[/QUOTE]
It's gonna be rebooted! Much excite

@Morgrim Tag me in the new thread when you decide to open it :)

Oh and I had my last post sitting in my drafts and my phone decided it would post it by itself :P

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="HoneyBear-Kat]Whats haopeninggggggg

[/QUOTE]
Reboot

[QUOTE="HoneyBear-Kat]WHOOOOOOOOO

[/QUOTE]
xD Dayum, Floof. Much excite?

[QUOTE="HoneyBear-Kat]YEA WHY WHOULDNT I HAVE THE EXCITES

[/QUOTE]
WOULDN'T DOESN'T HAVE AN H

Users who are viewing this thread

Back