• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Natural Selection (Fantasy/Open)

Sniper-Squirrel_o_92307.jpg

Sunday or monday and I should make a post reintroducing everything. I'll probably try to make it vague, but inclusive, so everyone has a chance to join in.

Yeah, sorry about that lol; I figured I'd been gone way too long when I finally got myself together and had the time and energy to RP, so I kinda just kept putting off contacting you guys

CarpeNoctem1213 said:
Yeah, sorry about that lol; I figured I'd been gone way too long when I finally got myself together and had the time and energy to RP, so I kinda just kept putting off contacting you guys
Daaaaaaamn bruh. That's how you feel.

*shrugs* My social anxiety tells me stupid stuff, and I tend to listen to it. That's why I usually avoid people when I haven't talked or RPed with them in a while because my social anxiety goes all, "They're mad and won't talk to you because you left," on me.

CarpeNoctem1213 said:
*shrugs* My social anxiety tells me stupid stuff, and I tend to listen to it. That's why I usually avoid people when I haven't talked or RPed with them in a while because my social anxiety goes all, "They're mad and won't talk to you because you left," on me.
Nah breh, those be lies

CarpeNoctem1213 said:
Yeah, I figured lol; What all did I miss while I was gone?
the only thing im aware of is the introduction of 2 or 3 characters including my own (Korvox Voltix), a battle that ended in the semi destruction of a city and the imprisonment of 3 of the characters. Though not sure that matters considering were going to be 'rebooting' the roleplay

You missed a lot bruh, fluffy got a sec change, burrito is dead Ana became straight and went to heaven java converted from wolf to cat and I discovered my true identity as a zerg.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back