• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Natural Selection (Fantasy/Open)

Morgrim said:
You missed a lot bruh, fluffy got a sec change, burrito is dead Ana became straight and went to heaven java converted from wolf to cat and I discovered my true identity as a zerg.
THIS IS FOR THE SWARM! Caution: Banelings Everywhere

Morgrim said:
You missed a lot bruh, fluffy got a sec change, burrito is dead Ana became straight and went to heaven java converted from wolf to cat and I discovered my true identity as a zerg.
Wait ...what?

Morg, shut the hell up. xD It's nice to hear from you again, Carpe, and we'll be starting over, I believe. I understand with the social anxiety thing ;w;

Well at least I won't have to worry about being lost when I get back into things lol;

I assume the sex change thing is part of the joke? I have friends who are trans, so I've reached the point where I get confused when people joke about it lol

-Is the zombie, is the swarm- I've had friends who are trans, well tran I guess it was only one friend. But yeah all a clearly placed joke

CarpeNoctem1213 said:
Well at least I won't have to worry about being lost when I get back into things lol;
I assume the sex change thing is part of the joke? I have friends who are trans, so I've reached the point where I get confused when people joke about it lol
Everything Morg said was a lie

[QUOTE="Mister Veeeee]helloooooo *listens to echo* hmmm guess im alone...... DAMMIT SOMEONE HELP ME KILL THESE ZOMBIES! #CoDZombies

[/QUOTE]
You're on your own, bruh

Morgrim said:
Indeed, Floof is no longer floof, he is brofloof
What?

CarpeNoctem1213 said:
I DIDNT HAVE A SEX CHANGE

CarpeNoctem1213 said:
Mkay lol, just checking. When are we gonna get the reboot started? *is dying from RP deprivation*
Same

[QUOTE="Mister Veeeee]wh
y must I always be alone v.v *goes to corner*

[/QUOTE]
*sits in corner with* O uO hi...no alones *powders glitter on your cheeks* you have been touched by the glitter fluffy u -u go now my child, spread it along your travels

Last edited by a moderator:
CarpeNoctem1213 said:
Mkay lol, just checking. When are we gonna get the reboot started? *is dying from RP deprivation*
Sunday or Monday, I believe. I dunno if Morg actually wants to talk to me about anything, but ye.

[QUOTE="Mister Veeeee]wh
y must I always be alone v.v *goes to corner*

[/QUOTE]
Pshhh *pats your head to avoid glitter*

[QUOTE="HoneyBear-Kat]
*sits in corner with* O uO hi...no alones *powders glitter on your cheeks* you have been touched by the glitter fluffy u -u go now my child, spread it along your travels

[/QUOTE]
glitter? sorry I only accept cookies, want a cookie? join the dark side! > :D

Been living in the dark side all my life, i deserve all the cookies

I think Imma replace Svenna with a different character (which may or may not take a LOT of inspiration from the lovely and wonderful Liliana Vess)

Looks like another necromancer character will be joining the mix. I'm not sure how you will apply the discard effect, maybe just cut off random peoples hands.

*chuckles* She's my favorite Planeswalker (lore-wise, anyway, Sorin has my favorite cards, but that's because I'm purely Black/White at heart). She's an inspiration.

[QUOTE="HoneyBear-Kat]Rude
Glitter is how i show my love </3 ;~; *lower lip quivers*

[/QUOTE]
sorry wasn't trying to be rude! *offers cookies and ice-cream as an apology*

[QUOTE="Mister Veeeee]sorry wasn't trying to be rude! *offers cookies and ice-cream as an apology*

[/QUOTE]
*sniffles* ; ~;

*looks at cookies and ice cream* food is my weakness Y ~Y

You are forgiven *u* *noms the offerings*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back