• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Natural Selection (Fantasy/Open)

CarpeNoctem1213 said:
Yeahhh, I need to learn how to format them so they look good lol
I can help ye :3

[QUOTE="HoneyBear-Kat]*thought we were talking aabout the instrument this whole time*
•-•

[/QUOTE]
No Floof. No.

CarpeNoctem1213 said:
Yiss. Later, though, when I actually get to formatting the CS lol
Mwahaha

Okie >u< you can just look at the code I used in the above message whenever -w-

CarpeNoctem1213 said:
Lawd, that's a bit more schmancy than what I plan on going for, but quite much, yes!
Once you get the hang of it, it's pretty easy :3 Then you can play with colors and shtuff ^-^ If you have any other Q's lemme know owo I have a site for making the names images with pretty fonts, and then another site for colors. :3

HoneyBear-Kat]Darn •-• [/QUOTE] <3 Btw I added Burrito to Our Mad Tea Party again xD he's never on tho o-o [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/21857-shadowz1995/ said:
@shadowz1995[/URL]

Anaxileah said:
<3
Btw I added Burrito to Our Mad Tea Party again xD he's never on tho o-o @shadowz1995
Hes gonna be spammed i think, thats what happened when i joined. It loads like thousands of replies

Last edited by a moderator:
Anaxileah said:
Once you get the hang of it, it's pretty easy :3 Then you can play with colors and shtuff ^-^ If you have any other Q's lemme know owo I have a site for making the names images with pretty fonts, and then another site for colors. :3
Yissss

CarpeNoctem1213 said:
How does the fontmeme work? Like when I use them for my posts in BBC
Go to text generator or whatever it's called, choose your font and change the color to your liking, then you can copy the image URL. If that doesn't make sense, I can show you later on skype

Anaxileah said:
Go to text generator or whatever it's called, choose your font and change the color to your liking, then you can copy the image URL. If that doesn't make sense, I can show you later on skype
embed.php

Yiss. 'Tis perfection.

shadowz1995 said:
the other ones I could tolerate but that last one was murder
sorta the point xD all the cheezy puns must happen! Why they are so killer at the same time xD

hahaahahaahhaaaaaa okay okay i'll stop...... for noooowwwwwww xD

[QUOTE="Mister Veeeee]sorta the point xD all the cheezy puns must happen! Why they are so killer at the same time xD
hahaahahaahhaaaaaa okay okay i'll stop...... for noooowwwwwww xD

[/QUOTE]
For now -_- good

Users who are viewing this thread

Back