• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Natural Selection (Fantasy/Open)

Federoff said:
ugh finally, finished all 4 of those Cs's and iz ready for Reboot. =w=b
Woot woot! Although you may have to edit them owo Morg's CS sheet was for Casual, and now it is Detailed! DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNN!

im just going to use Korvox since he didn't do much other than get in a quick fight and pass out lol *still watching the fluffy tail, tries to pet fluffy tail*

*devilish tail flicks back and forth* Is the detailed CS the one that's currently up in the thing? Because I'm fairly certain Darrius' updated CS fits all that lol

my Cs's are vastly more detailed then normal people's Cs's on their own, so I'm good

Last edited by a moderator:
CarpeNoctem1213 said:
*devilish tail flicks back and forth* Is the detailed CS the one that's currently up in the thing? Because I'm fairly certain Darrius' updated CS fits all that lol
I dunno. o-o It'll be in the reboot, whenever that happens. Morg's too busy. u.u

Anaxileah said:
Woot woot! Although you may have to edit them owo Morg's CS sheet was for Casual, and now it is Detailed! DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNN!
YES DETAILED

[QUOTE="Mister Veeeee]im just going to use Korvox since he didn't do much other than get in a quick fight and pass out lol *still watching the fluffy tail, tries to pet fluffy tail*

[/QUOTE]
*flickers le tails more* O uO

[QUOTE="HoneyBear-Kat]YES DETAILED
*flickers le tails more* O uO

[/QUOTE]
*completely distracted by fluffy tail, keeps trying to pet fluffy tail cause its fluffy*

e0mRe.gif

Federoff said:
anyone here a fire emblem nerd?
I WANNA PLAY IT SO BAD CAUSE KAMUI/CORRIN

[QUOTE="Mister Veeeee]*completely distracted by fluffy tail, keeps trying to pet fluffy tail cause its fluffy*

[/QUOTE]
Be hypnotized by the fluff OuO

[QUOTE="HoneyBear-Kat]I WANNA PLAY IT SO BAD CAUSE KAMUI/CORRIN
Be hypnotized by the fluff OuO

[/QUOTE]
*is hypontized by fluff and stuck trying to pet it*

Federoff said:
haz you played awakening Fluffy?
I havent played any D: BUT I REALLY WANT TO

I had Corrin as my pic for a while xD

[QUOTE="Mister Veeeee]*is hypontized by fluff and stuck trying to pet it*

[/QUOTE]