• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Natural Selection (Fantasy/Open)

Apparently only twelve characters will be permitted..so one per person?

Yep, only twelve characters allowed, Ana and I will be working on updating the CS and other things along with rules and setting, these new rules will show what your character is allowed to be capable of.

CarpeNoctem1213 said:
*creeps in silently and acts like he's been here the whole time* Ah, yes. Speaking.
Mm, yes yes. Speaking.

Federoff said:
really? one per person? I just fucking wasted 3 days working on multiple Cs's :/
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaha

It is NOT funny, funny makes me laugh. This, this right here, is bullshit. I spend 3 fucking days making complex characters and complex relationships between these characters who each have lost one of the others, and our on both physical journeys and emotional journeys to hopefully find, or deal with, the lost people. Even though you were not giving us any more information on this reboot, I had high hopes for this reboot. Then FINALLY you come out and give us some more information on this reboot, and it's "Oh you know what? All of you can only have 1 character" WTF man? Not only would that have been nice information to have when the reboot was announced but your also limiting our creative output, uncool man.

Federoff said:
It is NOT funny, funny makes me laugh. This, this right here, is bullshit. I spend 3 fucking days making complex characters and complex relationships between these characters who each have lost one of the others, and our on both physical journeys and emotional journeys to hopefully find, or deal with, the lost people. Even though you were not giving us any more information on this reboot, I had high hopes for this reboot. Then FINALLY you come out and give us some more information on this reboot, and it's "Oh you know what? All of you can only have 1 character" WTF man? Not only would that have been nice information to have when the reboot was announced but your also limiting our creative output, uncool man.
feddy pls

take the cooikes and be hap

tumblr_inline_nzer6kyUuc1sndsvm_500.gif

no upsets

No upset? NO UPSET? 3 fucking days worth of work, GONE! You know what I could of done with all the time I poured into the hype of a reboot? I could of spent more time looking for a job and start helping pay for the thousands of dollars in medical bills we have stacked up, and maybe even take more then 1 class at a community college! But nope, I decided to be a fool and hold out hope that this would be awesome and that I would be able to take part in another roleplay that could challenge my skills as a witter. Countless hours spent making, arguable, my most complex and in depth character relationships web; all of it to be shot out of the air and spat upon.

Federoff said:
No upset? NO UPSET? 3 fucking days worth of work, GONE! You know what I could of done with all the time I poured into the hype of a reboot? I could of spent more time looking for a job and start helping pay for the thousands of dollars in medical bills we have stacked up, and maybe even take more then 1 class at a community college! But nope, I decided to be a fool and hold out hope that this would be awesome and that I would be able to take part in another roleplay that could challenge my skills as a witter. Countless hours spent making, arguable, my most complex and in depth character relationships web; all of it to be shot out of the air and spat upon.
...Why don't you just use the characters in another RP? ._. I do that a lot with the characters I don't get to use.

And I'm sorry that you're upset, but I think it's safe to say that you ought to put your real life responsibilities first, no matter what's going on online. That's why I've been having such trouble RPing and the like; I've been working (albeit not very much), getting everything situated for college, getting things done at church, working on my two at-home jobs, and just dealing with life in general.

I hate to say this, Fed, but no one's to blame but yourself for putting so much time and effort into some characters that shouldn't be prioritized over life issues. ._. I understand being excited about it, but you need to learn to discipline yourself.

Sorry for trying to cheer you up, man. I have other things to worry about now.

I don't need you fucking lecturing me on what I should and shouldn't be doing, I already get that enough from everyone I ever meet and I don't need another person telling me how to live my life when they know nothing about what I go through both mentally and physically.

Federoff said:
really? one per person? I just fucking wasted 3 days working on multiple Cs's :/
Awww feddy boo :(

Federoff said:
:(

Federoff said:
Neither of us knew either feddy :( im really sorry you spent all that time.

Federoff said:
I don't need you fucking lecturing me on what I should and shouldn't be doing, I already get that enough from everyone I ever meet and I don't need another person telling me how to live my life when they know nothing about what I go through both mentally and physically.
Feddy :( maybe itll open up to more characters later? After all thats what happened before the reboot. Morg gets desperate for more action and we added characters

Federoff said:
Yo fuck is wrong is with you? Why did you make all the characters when nobody said what the new rules were for the reboot. Watch your fucking tongue kid because nobody here did anything wrong and you are blowing up for some stupid ass shit. When everybody in here has been nothing but nice to you and your fucking throwing all this bullshit. I do not give a single FUCK about what you go through everyday. EVERYONE goes through shit everyday we are alive. So calm the hell down or get the fuck out of here. Who do you think you are

Yeah, I'm thinking either fire or war for Darrius. His control over hell fire makes him a good candidate for the former, but the latter also matches his personality. Which do you think?

Actually, now that I think about it, he's really the only character that I know of that has a fire based ability, meanwhile others would fit into War just as well. I'll go Fire, since I'm (at least currently) the only one that fits the bill.\

And I assume Hell fire and Demonic Energy count as advanced, so I can only have one or the other?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back