• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Natural Selection (Fantasy/Open)

damn, it's getting late here and I need to be ready for tomorrows physical exam. Hopefully the next time I am on I am at home. Night

Federoff said:
damn, it's getting late here and I need to be ready for tomorrows physical exam. Hopefully the next time I am on I am at home. Night
Night feddy

Oh mah gawd, all the fangirling over the new Magic set! (Poor Innistrad though, my favorite plane is being warped and twisted even more than it already was...)

[QUOTE="HoneyBear-Kat]Yesssss =u= *purrs*
You shall worship me, and lavish me with food and endless rubs

[/QUOTE]
*worships fluffy while petting and cuddling with fluffy* xD Hey get your own food :P lol xD

[QUOTE="Mister Veeeee]*worships fluffy while petting and cuddling with fluffy* xD Hey get your own food :P lol xD

[/QUOTE]
Feed me •u• *tail swishes*

CarpeNoctem1213 said:
Oh mah gawd, all the fangirling over the new Magic set! (Poor Innistrad though, my favorite plane is being warped and twisted even more than it already was...)
MTG Magic? if so I hail from the guild of Izzet! Control and Burn! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
So I'm still waiting on other peoples CS before I make the first post, or should I post the first comment right away?

Morgrim said:
So I'm still waiting on other peoples CS before I make the first post, or should I post the first comment right away?
I've got my character updated and ready, but I think including you there's only three of us that are actually ready.

Morgrim said:
Do i need to reposy mine??

No, I'm going for an approached where all of our characters were captured by the cultists and are waiting to be executed when they are rescued, where they learn these cultists have been single handed destroying the world, and it's up to our band of rag tag heroes to stop them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back