• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Natural Selection (Fantasy/Open)

what a coincidence, speaking of cults, Daecante's sister is apart of a cult that almost destroyed a nentire world in another rp xD

@Morgrim

I'll create a completely new CS soon (tonight, most likely) because I wanna change some things with her.

Also, how come we don't just take up a new thread?

Well let's do a vote, everyone who wants to do it in a new tab and not new thread say Neigh, and anyone who wants not thread not tab say Woof

Federoff said:
no, the same old thread. Go to Cs's and look at Morgrims 1st post, he edited it with the new Cs requirements
THANKS FED <3

Morgrim said:
No, I'm going for an approached where all of our characters were captured by the cultists and are waiting to be executed when they are rescued, where they learn these cultists have been single handed destroying the world, and it's up to our band of rag tag heroes to stop them.
So are we...starting over? Like...do our charas know eachother and all that?

Morgrim said:
Well let's do a vote, everyone who wants to do it in a new tab and not new thread say Neigh, and anyone who wants not thread not tab say Woof
Why cant it be meow -3-

Anyway woof

I think a new thread is like...spring cleaning, makes everything feel opened up again, like a breath of fresh air

Morgrim said:
I'm a wolf. I'm obligated to say "woof." o-o

Hrm. I dunno. On the one hand, it would be nice to start fresh without all the old posts and everything, but starting an entirely new thread sounds like a lot of work for all involved. I guess I'm fine with either.

CarpeNoctem1213 said:
Hrm. I dunno. On the one hand, it would be nice to start fresh without all the old posts and everything, but starting an entirely new thread sounds like a lot of work for all involved. I guess I'm fine with either.
Federoff said:
It would be lol
I don't think it'd be too much of an issue to create a new thread, honestly. We already have all of the information. Some simple 'Copy & Paste' things should be all that's required.

...I think.

Eh, I'll go with woof, seeing as using a secondary tab won't make the thread show up on the main page, which is where I assume most people look for new RPs, so we might not fill up those slots.

Well it all ready looks like Woof is the primary option. Is there anyone I can have Co creators or something, people that can edit and remove other peoples post like me?

I don't think so, you can have Co GM'S accept and offer edits for the original poster to use, but I think only the Creator and the Poster have the ability to edit a post; except moderators.

Co Gm's are up to you to choose, people you believe both have the time and dedication to help manage the rp with you and when your offline. They CANNOT edit though, only offer edits for people to make.

You jusy say

"You...you there...with the hair...youre a co gm" xD

Hey give me a break, obviously I am not the sharpest tool in the shed. I listened to Oh no you didn't for like 5 hours straight

Users who are viewing this thread

Back