• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Natural Selection (Fantasy/Open)

Mkay, just making sure, I've been suping up his CS over the last couple of days and adding stuff, so I just have to add in the few things you just added and I can get it updated.

Want I should edit the original reply with his CS, or make a whole new post?

If you go to the upper right hand corner of posting box you should see a paper with lines on it and a folded corner, click on it and it will take you to the BB Code Editor. It displays all code that is currently there in an easier to see fashion and allows you to edit w/o having extra code spawn in randomly

Yeah the Rich Text Editor has a habit of placing extra BBCode in when you didn't input it, glad I could help though.

looks nice. I'm in the process of skimming over the Code right now for mine before uploading in, don't want any nasty bb code sneaking up on me

Yeah, that's why the Preview button is my best friend, even when I do simple BBC. This is the most complicated CS I've ever done in terms of coding, I've only ever done a background and a border, but I wanted mine to look cool and complex lol

Thanks, I was a little afraid that the top of the first tab looked a little funny, but nothing I did really fixed it, so I just kinda left it lol

Which Aspect did you choose?

Last edited by a moderator:
It was hard to pick as none of them really matched Daecante as a whole, being a bard and all, I ultimately decided to go with Innocence. Not only do I remember it having a pretty whacky personality during the rp but also The Forgotten aspect sounded pretty cool. In many of the games I play with religion/deities, those that are forgotten often have the best stories.

Indeed, I'm not sure if it's the same thing, but I love the Daedric Princes from the Elder Scrolls; they're essentially forgotten gods because few people see them as actual gods and more like uber-powerful beings. I think they're cooler than the actual gods of Tamriel lol

I don't know if you will recognize this quote, as it was popularized by a metal band in one of their songs, but it's really helped me become more intrigued with gaming's deities, and just mythologies in general.

"What is good is often forgot, what is bad is often hidden"

Deadric princes are way cooler cause you get to actually interact with them, unlike praying like some pious monk to the shrines for curing diseases

I did a Skyrim playthrough where I played as a dark elf paladin of Azura and specialized in Alteration, Restoration, and Destruction (Ice) magic. It was pretty fun, and the farthest I've ever gotten into a personal storyline lol, and Azura has a shrine in Solstheim, so I was actually able to pray to her and be cured of diseases.

oh I hope it's alright Morg but I've left some parts of Daecante's history out as his history section would be much longer if i didn't. I kept it more of a summery with the most key points of his life, as not only has he lived quite a long time but he is a traveling bard has has quite a few stories to tell

When I use Darrius in modern RPs with my friends, he plays guitar lol, I exclude that in medieval settings, though, I don't feel like it fits his character in that timeframe.

Oh it's perfectly okay, definitely. I was surprised at how long the CS was, it's a whole metric ton of info to take in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back