• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Natural Selection (Fantasy/Open)

shadowz1995 said:
I have not gotten notified to any of this. I've seen other things going on but I haven't seen our group moving about. Also, I haven't replied because I haven't been on Skype lmao
Read the last posts with Jav and Morg, then, dear

Can someone more or less give me a quick summary of whats happening at this moment so i can join back in ;-; i really miss this

@HoneyBear\-Kat

Not too much has happened so far. The paladin used the rift crystal to open a path to the City of Heroes in the Core (Roxii, Ether, Anaxileah, Atraxia, Tai, Xochi, and the paladin went through thus far, though not in that order), a goddess appeared to Roxii alone and warned her of Morgrim now that he's been visited by another god, Morgrim showed up, and that's about it.

Ye.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Yaoke Saint]@HoneyBear\-Kat
Not too much has happened so far. The paladin used the rift crystal to open a path to the City of Heroes in the Core (Roxii, Ether, Anaxileah, Atraxia, Tai, Xochi, and the paladin went through thus far, though not in that order), a goddess appeared to Roxii alone and warned her of Morgrim now that he's been visited by another god, Morgrim showed up, and that's about it.

Ye.[/color][/font]

[/QUOTE]
You....you are a saint <3

Yay hugs. @Yaoke Saint, get it done, or I will help Morgrim brainstorm a lovely form of death for your character before he or she is even introduced.

Morg has a job, and he had two big shifts recently. I'll nag him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back