• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Natural Selection (Fantasy/Open)

Morgrim said:
Still wanting to know if we are waiting on anyone.
Morgy, do a roll call. Go through all the peeps and tag them. :3 whoever doesn't respond can be left behindddddddd xD

Morgrim said:
You are so good at these things, can you quote my post, and then tag them all? Pwetty pweze
Haaaaaaaaaaa no. I'm busy typing up a post. >~> Sorry, dear. You also ignored me on Skype, so hells naw. T-T

Alright, doing a roll call. @HoneyBear-Kat @TheSadMummy @asuna8138 @GoldenWolf @Irina Peltavaskiy @DarknessSpirit @GingerBread @Quiet Is Violent @Coal @Killorkiller @Astaroth Suzumiya @Amaterasu Kawashima @FordtheKiller @Folk Tale @Mister Veeeee @Cloud Nagasake @AtlasAtrium @Namie @Aleroth @Dade Von Filthy @Yaoke Saint

If anyone has been inactive in this RP and wishes to find a way to reincorporate their character into the mess that is Natural Selection, simply ask here or PM Morgrim or I! If you have been active and have posted lately, good! Just checking to make sure everyone is here. If you are no longer interested in this role play, please say so. If you need a summary of what is currently occurring, I will be rereading the past few pages of IC to give that to you.

If you don't respond to this post or like it or acknowledge it in SOME MANNER within a week, then you will be presumed dead. >.>

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Amaterasu Kawashima]I've been waiting for a Response from Morgrim himself, but he never replied to my last post =/

[/QUOTE]
I am sorry to hear that, luv. I will nag him. My humblest apologies.

I'm no longer going to be apart of this roleplay, presume Tai and Xochi never left the mansion and Atraxia slipped away in the dark back to his own doings.

Federoff said:
I'm no longer going to be apart of this roleplay, presume Tai and Xochi never left the mansion and Atraxia slipped away in the dark back to his own doings.
Okay...is everything alright, Fed? :c

Sorry I remember now. I completely forgot to respond I was lacking motivation for any rps at the time, and it seems I have lost the post, if you could please quote the post to I can swiftly respond to it i would greatly appreciate it.

And I am sorry to hear about that Fed, I'm just curious if it is because you can't anymore, or if it's gotten dull, which I understand. I've been managing it poorly for the past few months.

Besides for looking for a job, I don't care for joining dead rps when people try to revive them. If you weren't dedicated enough to keep it alive in the first place it feels like a slap to the face

Federoff said:
Besides for looking for a job, I don't care for joining dead rps when people try to revive them. If you weren't dedicated enough to keep it alive in the first place it feels like a slap to the face
That's a bit..hostile....but okay, that's your decision. I just feel like we'd all been super busy lately, and now that it's summer we could continue...I'm sorry if you've been upset by this, Fed. :(

I'm sorry for sounding hostile but, to me, it's what believe. Sorry and I wish nothing but the best and hope to roleplay with you in the future. I'm currently creating my own roleplay myself, so if there is no hard feelings between us and you still wanna rp with me there is that to look forward to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back