• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Nation Building Nation-States: Empires of Valinor

[QUOTE="general ostruppen]inform me when the meeting is ready if im suppose to attend

[/QUOTE]
it is ready!

Smoking weed, everyday.

bff.jpg

[QUOTE="General Deth Glitch]Saturday is work all day, day for me

[/QUOTE]
damn that sucks

I like how @NeoLeaf is subtely trying to get Necor to put in more detail into his posts.

neo, character development is optional btw. This rp isn't actually about character development :P

But ill appease you and make detailed posts for you

Thanks @Bobisdead123, I honestly appreciate it.

Sadly, I want interesting characters as my characters and I am taking the option of developing my characters. I don't want floating names with speech bubbles slapped next to them talking inside a void - too SIMPLE for this DETAILED roleplay...

Last edited by a moderator:
NeoLeaf said:
Thanks @Bobisdead123, I honestly appreciate it.
Sadly, I want interesting characters as my characters and I am taking the option of developing my characters. I don't want floating names with speech bubbles slapped next to them talking inside a void - too SIMPLE for this DETAILED roleplay...
Actually, this DETAILED roleplay only references to the detail of the NATION BUILDING itself and the mechanics. Not the characters.

#rekt #roasted

I haven't developed Kreig a ton and only made a decent intro post because I was still doing better than everyone else )save you) lol

[QUOTE="General Deth Glitch]No, I am waiting on your fucking post so we can get hitched.

[/QUOTE]
I was waiting on ostruppen. We need to finish diplo then he can join us for the marriage. If he doesn't respond we can skip him

I can't because I have two ropes around my neck...

One from the meeting between my ruler and necro's.

The other for my epic conquest of Donbresch.

I'm studying at this point and adding more words into my library... I'm done playing on steam - no more good games left to play.

NeoLeaf said:
I'm done playing on steam - no more good games left to play.
I know that feel.

Stay strong my friend. Steam spring sale is coming soon.

I'm not looking forward for the steam sale at the moment.

I'm hyped for a reboot on samurai jack and am awaiting the civil war movie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back