• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Nation Building Nation-States: Empires of Valinor

What do I need it for? To offset my 2.25 upkeep costs, which restict me from building anything this turn as I have a Net Income of 4.75, ergo 0.25 short.

[QUOTE="General Deth Glitch]What do I need it for? To offset my 2.25 upkeep costs, which restict me from building anything this turn as I have a Net Income of 4.75, ergo 0.25 short.

[/QUOTE]
you get 8 income a turn because of your buffs and lose 2.25

Net income is 5.75

Mmmkay...

What I got out of this is that the second turn will take a week. The stuff about what happens when two countries attack one nation at the same time.

I have to assume that everyone that had attacked also conquered the neutral country and won. Otherwisee Bob will be overpowered since he has the 'province' of Milkaburg.

Last edited by a moderator:
NecroKnight said:
Hmm...
So, as I conquered a country - I should've gotten one point? Before turn 2?
you dotn get their income until turn 3 as you conquered them on turn 1 and must stabalize control on turn 2

Bobisdead123 said:
you dotn get their income until turn 3 as you conquered them on turn 1 and must stabalize control on turn 2
But what about

The KINGDOM OF SLONIA has always been a culture apart from the rest of the continent. Since they arrived from the Far Lands, the Slonians have felt out of place and have often been the target of ethnic cleansing and discrimination. With a new king in power, the Slonian people look to expand their influence and prove themselves as an advanced nation to the rest of the continent.

Nation Trait: Expansionists (Captured neutral territories produce points on the same turn, Civil Works 3/4 cost.)

[QUOTE="General Deth Glitch]But what about
The KINGDOM OF SLONIA has always been a culture apart from the rest of the continent. Since they arrived from the Far Lands, the Slonians have felt out of place and have often been the target of ethnic cleansing and discrimination. With a new king in power, the Slonian people look to expand their influence and prove themselves as an advanced nation to the rest of the continent.

Nation Trait: Expansionists (Captured neutral territories produce points on the same turn, Civil Works 3/4 cost.)

[/QUOTE]
oh except for Slonia then

NecroKnight said:
To fast turn; not enough time to finish signing agreements and open border and economy stuff.
I'll be free this evening so we can get it sorted then and Shire might let it go through.

NecroKnight said:
To fast turn; not enough time to finish signing agreements and open border and economy stuff.
He actually has extended the turn. You may finish all your agreements this weekend as Turn 2 ends next weekend and you cna do thing for turn 1 until then since we didnt get a full week for turn 1

[QUOTE="General Deth Glitch]When are we going to get sweet and saucy bob? I WANT A DAMN WIFE

[/QUOTE]
AFTER ME AND NECRO FINISH CHILL

[QUOTE="General Deth Glitch]But.. bu... other then the odd maid.. noblewoman... mistress.... my bed is lonely... I mean I spend like half my days alone!

[/QUOTE]
How horrible! I will make this marriage happen AT ONCE!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back