• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Nation Building Nation-States: Empires of Valinor

NeoLeaf said:
It's roughly the size of Europe... I think its big enough.
Not really, Europe was mainly consisting of hundreds of tiny little city states in pre 20th century Germany and 19th century Italy while the larger nations felt that war within the continent was wrong so no wars between the Imperial powers broke out, that was until the unification of the German people into a single state where upon the two bloodiest war of history occurred, Praustein is our Germany and so bloody war is upon us.

So while yes, it may be as big as Euroupe landmass wise it is not a rich and diverse as Europe was and, as such, no where near as large in a military sense, especially once you consider the aggressiveness of most players.

But I am the Austria to this Germany... Now who wants to be italy? You get to switch to the winning side when you want!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm fleshing out my battles...

I am conquering and naming provinces of the neutral nations that I am at war with, adding new cities and keeping track of my conquest by naming dates and what not. I'm not in the mood to conquer entire nations with only few paragraphs - I want a real war.

NeoLeaf said:
I'm fleshing out my battles...
I am conquering and naming provinces of the neutral nations that I am at war with, adding new cities and keeping track of my conquest by naming dates and what not. I'm not in the mood to conquesr entire nations with only few paragraphs - I want a real war.
Be that as it may, and I get that it does sound way better and more fun, to properly manage from a gameplay perspective would be a whole new task for our GM and is not how this game looks to work, so RP out that war but you conquered an entire nation in one turn, deal wit it.

@NeoLeaf

And Bob is going to yolo-rush us all. Unless we unite and crush that cat with a moustache.

NecroKnight said:
@NeoLeaf
And Bob is going to yolo-rush us all. Unless we unite and crush that cat with a moustache.
Bob may be a militarist and blood thirsty youngster but I doubt he will do something that stupid.

alright now I'll get going and hope necro and bobby's characters will come to a conclusion.

NeoLeaf said:
Bob may be a militarist and blood thirsty youngster but I doubt he will do something that stupid.
I would If it would succeed. And if this was not a rp. If this was not a rp I would just be like "insta attack player turn 1, conquer, betray all allies etc.

Deth Halsbourg has entrenchments now! I plan to take it on turn 3. Il need your help :P

NeoLeaf said:
alright now I'll get going and hope necro and bobby's characters will come to a conclusion.
then ill send his char off to you and do my shit with deth

reply to what?

Didnt you say that my chara meets necros first and then you?

NeoLeaf said:
reply to what?
Didnt you say that my chara meets necros first and then you?
no my char meets necro first, that way he has some ammunition on why I am an evil conquerer

[QUOTE="General Deth Glitch]Can I get 0.5 TP/CP or W/E from you then? Since I did the maths and to build anything I need 0.25

[/QUOTE]
What is W/E, TP, and CP?

[QUOTE="General Deth Glitch]Tresury Points/Commerce Points and W/E is What Ever?

[/QUOTE]
ok ill calculate my new income from our open borders, my borders with Opsiel and maybe with Slonia and Ubresh

Open Borders- Increases Commerce from ports by +1 for the signatories. One nation can only accrue a bonus of +3 from open borders.

Remember dat.

[QUOTE="General Deth Glitch]
Open Borders- Increases Commerce from ports by +1 for the signatories. One nation can only accrue a bonus of +3 from open borders.
Remember dat.

[/QUOTE]
oh k :(

[QUOTE="General Deth Glitch]Also we can pool our research I just noticed so... > :)

[/QUOTE]
All we need now is a research institute!

[QUOTE="General Deth Glitch]Which I need 0.25 to be able to contruct next turn.

[/QUOTE]
I can give you it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back